X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Larry Johnson. lol
    I think one week he only had 7 starters who were actually playing that week.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I was booted cause Lando had a brain aneurysm when I forgot to start a flex on a bye. lol
      Had you paid your league fee?
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Had you paid your league fee?
        Oh Dezz is an honorable bloke. Just wasn't focused on his FF team.

Comment

• People freaked on Dezz, because if you have 1 person who doesnt care, and everyone else is highly competitive, it messes with the competitive balance. if Dezz was a bye week, a free win for someone who wouldnt have otherwise won, messes the standings up.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Honestly, I wouldn't give a ****. You pay for your team, (mis)manage it however you want.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I think one week he only had 7 starters who were actually playing that week.
              If I remember correctly I think I lost both my running backs in one week. Dont remember starting someone on the IR but I wouldnt put it past me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                People freaked on Dezz, because if you have 1 person who doesnt care, and everyone else is highly competitive, it messes with the competitive balance. if Dezz was a bye week, a free win for someone who wouldnt have otherwise won, messes the standings up.
                I haaaaaaaate when that happens, just ruins the integrity of the league.

We once had a guy who was MIA basically all season, never set his line, basically lost every game. And then randomly he would start trying on some weeks and those opponents would be livid because now all of a sudden he's being competitive after giving easy wins to other ppl all season.

To have a proper fantasy league everyone needs to try their hardest.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  I haaaaaaaate when that happens, just ruins the integrity of the league.

We once had a guy who was MIA basically all season, never set his line, basically lost every game. And then randomly he would start trying on some weeks and those opponents would be livid because now all of a sudden he's being competitive after giving easy wins to other ppl all season.

To have a proper fantasy league everyone needs to try their hardest.
                  one of my favorite things in fantasy is when guys who HAVE tried, but just had a bad team, end up playing spoiler at the close of hte regular season. some guy is going in as the 6th seed, loses in the last week and misses thie playoff due to the guy in last place CRUSHING him lmao
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I love liberals. Hollande raises taxes over 100% and can't understand why their economy is stagnant.

Sorry....That was random.

Comment

• threadkiller
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Pelicans is one of the lamest name in team sports.

Here pelican, pelican
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          Pelicans is one of the lamest name in team sports.

Here pelican, pelican
                          -____-
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                            Pelicans is one of the lamest name in team sports.

Here pelican, pelican
                            Pelicans are actually cool birds. Ever see one troll over the water for fish? And them dive for one?.....
                            Pretty impressive.

Having said that....It IS a dumb name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Pelicans are actually cool birds. Ever see one troll over the water for fish? And them dive for one?.....
                              Pretty impressive.

Having said that....It IS a dumb name.
                              Yea I've seen them. they are pretty cool hunters. there's ****loads of them where my dad lives. they hang out around the marina bar my dad regulars....i enjoy watching them do that.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Pelicans or Dolphins?

Comment

Working...
                                X