Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the times i've watched the show, I didn't find it very entertaining...>EXCEPT this one episode Major Boobage, which was basically a Heavy Metal tribute....that **** was hilarious...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Most of the times i've watched the show, I didn't find it very entertaining...>EXCEPT this one episode Major Boobage, which was basically a Heavy Metal tribute....that **** was hilarious...
      It tries to be funny by being over the top obscene and disgusting... Which explains why my friends love it.

I can't stand it. The Simpsons (old episodes) were hilaaarious because they kept it classier but it was still adult comedy. Only difference is you could watch it with your kids and they wouldn't get the adult jokes. South Park you have people ****ting on one another and the virgin Mary menstrualy bleeding....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        It tries to be funny by being over the top obscene and disgusting... Which explains why my friends love it.

I can't stand it. The Simpsons (old episodes) were hilaaarious because they kept it classier but it was still adult comedy. Only difference is you could watch it with your kids and they wouldn't get the adult jokes. South Park you have people ****ting on one another and the virgin Mary menstrualy bleeding....
        I just can't watch cartoons....I dont really care about how obscene something is...but I just cant watch cartoons, idk why...

One exception is this one that ran on MTV for like 1 yr when I was in college called Clone High. I LOVED that one.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol. Its good when it makes fun of world events, Sometimes they use the same joke over and over and it kills it.

Comment

Don't worry... He's a character from a cartoon that isn't the Simpsons
            I've never seen a single Simpsons episode in my life.

The only cartoons I watch are Loony Tunes and Peanuts.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I've never seen a single Simpsons episode in my life.

The only cartoons I watch are Loony Tunes and Peanuts.
              Oh man..... You're missing out pal. Greatest show of all time.

Comment

Oh man..... You're missing out pal. Great show of all time.
                Oh...I forgot about Ren and Stimpy. Used to watch that with my girls.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I just can't watch cartoons....I dont really care about how obscene something is...but I just cant watch cartoons, idk why...

One exception is this one that ran on MTV for like 1 yr when I was in college called Clone High. I LOVED that one.
                  Lol Simpsons was really the only one I watched (besides stuff like Tom and Jerry or Ninja Turtles when I was young).

Family Guy was alright for a while but I don't watch that anymore either.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    lol. Its good when it makes fun of world events, Sometimes they use the same joke over and over and it kills it.
                    I'll give them that, I'd rather hear satire about politics and world events from south park rather than from Jon Stewart or Colbert any day. Can't stand those clowns.

Comment

• Family guy and American Dad are funny too.

Comment

I'll give them that, I'd rather hear satire about politics and world events from south park rather than from Jon Stewart or Colbert any day. Can't stand those clowns.
                        Scary that people get their news from them.

Comment

• McManus, Grimble, Charles James, and Cunningham were cut

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            McManus, Grimble, Charles James, and Cunningham were cut
                            meh...

I actually thought they'd pick McManus actually.....but I'm biased because:

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Bk moving to Canada, hehh?

Comment

• TV sucks now
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X