• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok
    Shuuuut up McRudy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      So you would have cut Toomer as well?????
      Toomer never lacked motivation. Completely different situations.

The biggest knock on Randle is hes HORRIBLE when going for the deep ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Agreed. Maybe well see more 4 wr sets in Macs system.
        I like JJ but I hope we go with Washington as the other outside WR until ODB proves himself.
        I wouldnt be upset or anything if they used Washington over JJ....he's definitely earned it for sure.
        ya know, it's not like we kept JJ on the roster because he was some standout preseason stud or anything....they just liked his speed, and the fact that he had been on the active roster since we drafted him lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Toomer never lacked motivation. Completely different situations.

The biggest knock on Randle is hes HORRIBLE when going for the deep ball.
          You're joking right?
          He was in Fassel's dog house constantly....for that very thing.
          Toomer was close to being out of NY.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I wouldnt be upset or anything if they used Washington over JJ....he's definitely earned it for sure.
            ya know, it's not like we kept JJ on the roster because he was some standout preseason stud or anything....they just liked his speed, and the fact that he had been on the active roster since we drafted him lol
            I totally agree that Washington has shown us more than JJ has in 3 years (4 offseasons)

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              I totally agree that Washington has shown us more than JJ has in 3 years (4 offseasons)
              I'm trying really hard to show that I DO in fact like Jernigan....but I guess it's more difficult to defend him, given the sample size.
              It just kind of stinks that he showed a lot of promise at the end of '13, and now might even be on the bubble(I think he'll make the team though)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're joking right?
                He was in Fassel's dog house constantly....for that very thing.
                Toomer was close to being out of NY.
                Motivation was never his problem. He lacked focus, Fassels words not mine.

Comment

Motivation was never his problem. He lacked focus, Fassels words not mine.
                  So you think Randle is dogging it?

Comment

• I thought this was interesting. Remember the Westbrook punt return for TD game? Toomer said Fassel convinced Feagles to punt in play and not out of bounds, having confidence that the Giants would cover the kick. Feagles questioned the decision but punted to Westbrook who of course scored. Toomer then claimed that Fassel told Feagles to cover it up in the media and just say he mi**** on the punt and that's why he didn't kick it out of bounds. Feagles did and covered for Fassel and the coaching staff which apparently didn't sit well with the locker room. Toomer claims that apparently that wasn't the first or last time Fassel looked to his players to cover his ***.
                    Probably a good reason why no one hired him after he left.

Comment

So you think Randle is dogging it?
                      Dont know what hes doing, Im just going by what Cruz said.

Comment

Morehead likes jumping to conclusions
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I thought this was interesting. Remember the Westbrook punt return for TD game? Toomer said Fassel convinced Feagles to punt in play and not out of bounds, having confidence that the Giants would cover the kick. Feagles questioned the decision but punted to Westbrook who of course scored. Toomer then claimed that Fassel told Feagles to cover it up in the media and just say he mi**** on the punt and that's why he didn't kick it out of bounds. Feagles did and covered for Fassel and the coaching staff which apparently didn't sit well with the locker room. Toomer claims that apparently that wasn't the first or last time Fassel looked to his players to cover his ***.
                          Probably a good reason why no one hired him after he left.
                          he coached in Baltimore immediately after, which was basically just a **** you at that point...but still....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Cruz said that Randle is dogging it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Morehead likes jumping to conclusions
                              Maybe you should just stick to those one word posts.

Comment

Cruz said that Randle is dogging it?
                                For what it's worth, I remember discussing this in the offseasons also....we even talked about it in here at some point.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X