Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I think Walton and Richburg have been decent....there hasnt been much inside pressure, though their run blocking could use a bit more work I think.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Actually, I think Walton and Richburg have been decent....there hasnt been much inside pressure, though their run blocking could use a bit more work I think.
      I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree, they've been ok. It's Beatt/Mosley/Jerry that scare the hell out of me.

Comment

• Beatty is terrible. Terrible!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Beatty is terrible. Terrible!
          Yea, there was one play the other night where Eli almost got sacked on a screen play that would have taken .5 seconds to unfold.....the LDE went UNTOUCHED!!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, there was one play the other night where Eli almost got sacked on a screen play that would have taken .5 seconds to unfold.....the LDE went UNTOUCHED!!!!
            Wouldn't the LDE be Pugh's responsibility?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Wouldn't the LDE be Pugh's responsibility?
              Youre right...it was the RDE, i dont know why i said that. it was Beatty's man
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I hope we cut him after this year.

Comment

Youre right...it was the RDE, i dont know why i said that. it was Beatty's man
                  Well a screen is kind of hard to use as an example. OLinemen are supposed to give only token protection.

Comment

I hope we cut him after this year.
                    yea...although it's going to be rough, regardless.....I mean, we're going to have address DE and LT in free agency and the draft. That's going to hurt us in the pocket, either way. They should have never paid him as much as they did based on one season. I mean, at least Tyron Smith had 3 really good seasons before they made him the best paid OT in the league....
                    Last edited by JPizzack; 08-26-2014, 02:29 PM.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well a screen is kind of hard to use as an example. OLinemen are supposed to give only token protection.
                      you still gotta give the guy a chip, or a shove.....you dont just let the guy in
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dont makes excuses for him. There was another play where a dend easily ran around him, he put his arms around his waist legs as he went by
                        You know in the movies when the little kid wont let go of their parents leg or pants, and they start dragging the kid. thats what it looked like

Comment

Dont makes excuses for him. There was another play where a dend easily ran around him, he put his arms around his waist legs as he went by
                          You know in the movies when the little kid wont let go of their parents leg or pants, and they start dragging the kid. thats what it looked like
                          hhahaha
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• conditional 7th for mcmanus who was going to be waived....wouldnt it be crazy if it's a pick that ends up being valuable for us somehow? lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Excuses?.........I think Beatty sucks.

I'm just saying that a screen is a bad example for the reasons I gave.

Comment

conditional 7th for mcmanus who was going to be waived....wouldnt it be crazy if it's a pick that ends up being valuable for us somehow? lol
                                Keep a good thought......Could be the next Stoney Woodson.

Comment

Working...
                                X