Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    what I read was that he is out till after the Arizona game which is week 5 "they have a bye week4" he returns to play oct 12 against the Jets week 6

    he cost them a pick
    yea after I read that post, i was remembered reading the prater article about how they have an early bye....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      fkldfjskajs it's in New Jersey!

      Never mind. So many people trash Jersey and haven't been to the beautiful parts.
      Not directing this at you, so my apologies for inserting it here.
      I don't really think anyone cares is the problem....
      I've been to the beautiful parts! LBI !!! =P
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yea after I read that post, i was remembered reading the prater article about how they have an early bye....
        I'm guessing he still needs to be on the roster after Prader comes back.

        Still think we aren't getting that pick.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          You've never been to Elizabeth?
          Oh my God, that was the ghettoest place I think I've ever been

          Comment


          • Eli is doing a Reddit AMA on Friday at 1:30, haha....pretty awesome. Can't wait to see all the "Manning face" memes people post to him lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I'm guessing he still needs to be on the roster after Prader comes back.

              Still think we aren't getting that pick.
              well he's not allowed back till after week 5....I can't find anything that says he has to be on the roster 4 weeks

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                well he's not allowed back till after week 5....I can't find anything that says he has to be on the roster 4 weeks
                it's either being reported incorrectly, or we're getting a pick if he stays till Prater is activated.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  it's either being reported incorrectly, or we're getting a pick if he stays till Prater is activated.
                  well it looks like a strait up trade to me .....UPDATE] - It turns out that McManus was not waived; he was traded to the Denver Broncos for a conditional 7th-round draft pick instead.

                  http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...agles-interest


                  edit : and I just read this.... so something is messed up when it comes to week 4 and or Game 4 "meaning"
                  http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...gles-keep-away
                  Last edited by byron; 08-26-2014, 05:48 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Oh my God, that was the ghettoest place I think I've ever been
                    Then you don't get around much.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Then you don't get around much.
                      Or I live in Canada lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Or I live in Canada lol
                        well, when youre from Canada, Wyoming is ****ing ghetto....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • So why would the Giants do that deal instead of just cutting McManus? Easy - they know the Eagles might've had interest. Played keep-away.via Mike Garafolo

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Or I live in Canada lol
                            OK my friend...Landon sent you the invitation. Don't let us down. Please respond ASAP so we can at least have a draft order.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • this whole TE by committee thing just stinks of wasted roster spots lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                this whole TE by committee thing just stinks of wasted roster spots lol
                                Anything..."by commitee" just plain sucks.

                                For an NFL team to have one position in such a sad state going into the season is a disgrace. I don't know if any of our TE's could even make the final 53 on any other NFL team.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X