This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    OK my friend...Landon sent you the invitation. Don't let us down. Please respond ASAP so we can at least have a draft order.
    I'm in bud...where do I send the $?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      well, when youre from Canada, Wyoming is ****ing ghetto....
      Lol....I stayed at Capitol Heights, Maryland right next to FedEx field last year, and that place was ghetto as ****!!!! I had stuff stolen from me by the hotel staff for Christ sake, had to call corporate head office and complain to get reimbursed.

Besides Manhatten, every place I been to in the US has been scary. Can't wait to go to Detroit and Philly this year......Maybe next time I should go to Beverly Hills or the Hamptons

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Lol....I stayed at Capitol Heights, Maryland right next to FedEx field last year, and that place was ghetto as ****!!!! I had stuff stolen from me by the hotel staff for Christ sake, had to call corporate head office and complain to get reimbursed.

Besides Manhatten, every place I been to in the US has been scary. Can't wait to go to Detroit and Philly this year......Maybe next time I should go to Beverly Hills or the Hamptons
        I hate Manhattan....but I feel like most people within 2 hours from the boroughs either loves it or hates it. there's no "ehhhh...its ok I guess.."
        You picked the 2 ****tiest cities in the states. 3 if you count the DC area....youre just setting yourself up for disappointment each time lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I hate Manhattan....but I feel like most people within 2 hours from the boroughs either loves it or hates it. there's no "ehhhh...its ok I guess.."
          You picked the 2 ****tiest cities in the states. 3 if you count the DC area....youre just setting yourself up for disappointment each time lmao
          Where the hell else could I go up here in the north east? I went to Buffalo for a game last year......that place was depressing as hell too but I wouldn't say "scary"....just sad lol.

Speaking of which, **** the Bills! *******s kicked me out at halftime for smoking a cigar outside the stadium....Apparently you're not even allowed to smoke anywhere outdoors within the facility, you have to literally go the parking lot in which case you cannot come back.....what kind of idiocy is this?

Comment

Where the hell else could I go up here in the north east? I went to Buffalo for a game last year......that place was depressing as hell too but I wouldn't say "scary"....just sad lol.

Speaking of which, **** the Bills! *******s kicked me out at halftime for smoking a cigar outside the stadium....Apparently you're not even allowed to smoke anywhere outdoors within the facility, you have to literally go the parking lot in which case you cannot come back.....what kind of idiocy is this?
            I was thrown out of our own stadium last fall....so I guess that might be worse....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well if you like ice fishing lot of nice places to go here in Maine in the winter....some of the camps even have heat

Btw...welcome to the league and good luck man
              Last edited by byron; 08-26-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Do you know how attractive I would be if I were part Irish?

oomf.
                Trust me, I know how attractive you would be......not that your not cute as a button just the way you are

Comment

When are we going drinking? Or should I just say "when are you buyin' "?
                  Oh man....it was yesterday! I waited and waited. Then I figured you got stuck in traffic so I drank yours

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                    Trust me, I know how attractive you would be......not that your not cute as a button just the way you are
                    Well.....YOU know
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Oh man....it was yesterday! I waited and waited. Then I figured you got stuck in traffic so I drank yours
                      acceptable answer.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Believe it or not, I'm already seeing Thanksgiving merchandise in stores!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                          Believe it or not, I'm already seeing Thanksgiving merchandise in stores!
                          I've been saying it for weeks......Winter's comin'.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

acceptable answer.
                            Next time, bro. Of course next time it will be your turn to buy....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Next time, bro. Of course next time it will be your turn to buy....
                              well then you have 11mins and 47 secs mins to get here before the water hole runs dry......

edit - miscalculated. its done. your turn again.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

well then you have 11mins and 47 secs mins to get here before the water hole runs dry......

edit - miscalculated. its done. your turn again.

I knew that was gonna happen, so I just went straight to the Tiki Bar where Jesse hooked me up solid. I left an extra tip and told her to buy you one next she sees you. You're up

Comment

Working...
                                X