X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    you think EA gives 2 ****s about that? lol
    Bottom line is that nobody heard of Corey Washington before....why would EA be any different?
    Bottom line is update the roster for release day. Get off EA ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Bottom line is update the roster for release day. Get off EA ****.
      my point is **** EA, they suck ***, and their games are ****. they dont care about updating the roster....you buy madden every year? you ****ing sheep. paying the worst company in the country for intentionally sub-par product.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

my point is **** EA, they suck ***, and their games are ****. they dont care about updating the roster....you buy madden every year? you ****ing sheep. paying the worst company in the country for intentionally sub-par product.....
        I rent, *****!

Comment

• And not to pat them on theback but the graphics on the xbone are nice, playing defense is a bit different too, makes it more fun.

Comment

• Gootdaymn man. 3 people (I was kind of close to two of them) I went to high school with were locked up. Two of them for breaking and entering and stealing jewelry to sell to other kid for heroine and roxys. they had their mugshots in Newsday yesterday. One of them looks so bad(cracked out,skinny, pale), all the girls used to be obsessed with this kid. The kid caught with the heroine and roxys was always in trouble with cops when we were young so I doubt hes getting off easy. Wow.

Keep calling them kids, were almost ****ing 30......lol

Comment

EA does suck.... It would have been so much better if Sega kept making the NFL 2K series

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                EA does suck.... It would have been so much better if Sega kept making the NFL 2K series
                He was a pretty good GM actually. Don't know who this guy "Sega" is but still................
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  He was a pretty good GM actually. Don't know who this guy "Sega" is but still................
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I thought he was very good. He's no George Young but then, who is?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Tough crowd. I thought it was ok..

Comment

Oh you're precious

Comment

• Is Morehead's avatar the same dude in that .gif I just posted?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Is Morehead's avatar the same dude in that .gif I just posted?
                            "Dude"?????

Are you insane?????

Friggin Gogo Yubari you dumbass.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• http://decider.com/2014/08/27/is-ton...d-david-chase/

spoiler alert

Comment

Is Morehead's avatar the same dude in that .gif I just posted?
                                lol I keep telling him Oshi Ren is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X