[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im at work and don't know who BAG is[/quote]

Brian Austin Green.

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I guess her lucky *** boyfriend...?
      [/quote]

maybe, they supposidly broke up, but who knows.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
        I already fought this war... it's useless... like talking to a brick wall... [:P]
        [/quote]

have you ever argued with me before, clearly you haven't, If you thought MMB was bad.

Me and JB are king of the never ending argument, we even use up to 7-8 colors each... its a rainbow of meaningless drivel.
        [/quote]

I haven't yet, so I'll keep that in mind... lol

But yeah, in the Ben is better than Eli thread a couple of months ago, we went on and on... me and Matt usually agree on things, not dear Megan, my dream fiance

Comment

I already fought this war... it's useless... like talking to a brick wall... [:P]
          [/quote]

have you ever argued with me before, clearly you haven't, If you thought MMB was bad.

Me and JB are king of the never ending argument, we even use up to 7-8 colors each... its a rainbow of meaningless drivel.
          [/quote]

lol u are pretty annoying... hahaha
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

But yeah, in the Ben is better than Eli thread a couple of months ago, we went on and on... me and Matt usually agree on things, not dear Megan, my dream fiance
            [/quote]

she looks like the type of "girl" that could give you the almighty SLAP

Comment

I guess her lucky *** boyfriend...?
              [/quote]

maybe, they supposidly broke up, but who knows.
              [/quote]

Man... I feel bad for that guy if they broke up...

I remember hearing that she called of her marriage.... if that was me, I would be in a state of depression for a few months in a padded wall wearing a straight jacket

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol u are pretty annoying... hahaha[/quote]

I mean it works doesn't it, most people give up, and then my opinion is the only one that remains so it MUST be right.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

she looks like the type of "girl" that could give you the almighty SLAP[/quote]

UGH...

I'll never forget Kase's first post when he said that...

If that happened to me on my FIRST time.... yeah... I wouldn't be dating for a few years

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]she looks like the type of "girl" that could give you the almighty SLAP[/quote]

I saw something horrible on Gonzo the other night, or was it Dream, I forget, but it was truly horrible.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

UGH...

If that happened to me on my FIRST time.... yeah... I wouldn't be dating for a few years
                      [/quote]

if that happened to u u wouldn't be able to eat a hot dog forever

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I mean it works doesn't it, most people give up, and then my opinion is the only one that remains so it MUST be right.
                        [/quote]

na i took u down multiple times

[]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                          [/quote]

you'd have to HAVE a first time for it to happen to you, and at the rate you are going ...........

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[][/quote]

My count has us at 1-0 me still don't know what you talking about willis.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

UGH...

[/quote]

if that happened to u u wouldn't be able to eat a hot dog forever[/quote]

that too...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[][/quote]

My count has us at 1-0 me still don't know what you talking about willis.
                                [/quote]

i think my RB debate was won... can't find too many people that were agreeing with u on that...

and u didn't out last me on that, we both got threatened with perm bans from the boards lol

having seen JB around in a while

Comment

Working...
                                X