X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Are we really getting cheerleaders?
    you're so precious Dezz...
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

http://www.giants101.com/2014/08/29/...rueben-randle/

"I thought the worst play of the night was, again, the misconnection between Rueben Randle and Eli [Manning]," Coughlin said. "The 'I thought, he thought' – one of those kinds of things. We’re all – everyone in this room – is tired of hearing that stuff. There’s no place for that."
      Nice..... Is everyone else looking forward to week 1 with the same excitement as me?

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Nice..... Is everyone else looking forward to week 1 with the same excitement as me?
        Absolutely.

Comment

• "We have no strategy yet"

Ignorance or Incompetence?

Comment

Ugh.....I'm not exactly looking forward to my Detroit trip, this team's offense is HORRENDOUS!!
            That's surprising. Normally folks are usually so excited to go to Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Lol
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Absolutely.
                Totally.

Comment

I was dammit! I wasn't there to go sight seeing, I was thinking I'm going to watch a great Monday nighter season opener.

Now I'm trying to find someone who will buy these damn tickets lol

Comment

8 mile yoo

Comment

• lol I loved that Randle article because we've all been saying that stuff forever, yet some people just dont believe it despite it coming from both TC AND Randle himself.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol I loved that Randle article because we've all been saying that stuff forever, yet some people just dont believe it despite it coming from both TC AND Randle himself.....
                        In so many words.... Is Randle the next Barden?

Comment

In so many words.... Is Randle the next Barden?
                          Well....there are obvious differences....

Such as: Barden barely even saw the field.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol I loved that Randle article because we've all been saying that stuff forever, yet some people just dont believe it despite it coming from both TC AND Randle himself.....
                            Hes nowhere near THAT bad.

Comment

Hes nowhere near THAT bad.
                              dude, he kind of is.....he just deters you from remembering it when he manages to get open for a pass on the correct routes. So he'll have 1 play, and you'll be like "nice...that was a nice play..."
                              And then he'll have 3 awful plays, and dropped balls, and you remember "oh right...i forgot this guy is the worst WR on our team..."
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

dude, he kind of is.....he just deters you from remembering it when he manages to get open for a pass on the correct routes. So he'll have 1 play, and you'll be like "nice...that was a nice play..."
                                And then he'll have 3 awful plays, and dropped balls, and you remember "oh right...i forgot this guy is the worst WR on our team..."
                                I cant argue with that but worst WR on the team? I dont know about that.
                                He needs to be much more consistent and get his head out of his ***. All the WRs were saying how easy the new system is, well..............produce then.

Comment

Working...
                                X