This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Ah, I ****ing knew it. Manolo from Scarface is Ray's right-hand man on the streets.
    I KNEW I recognized him.

Comment

• Theres a baby squirrel a few stores down from me crying for its mom. Should I bring it to the vet? I feel bad just leaving it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Theres a baby squirrel a few stores down from me crying for its mom. Should I bring it to the vet? I feel bad just leaving it there.
        whoa, that's weird. did you see it?? i dont even know what a squirrel sounds like. Also how do you now it's crying for it's mom? Are you Dr. Doolittle?!?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          whoa, that's weird. did you see it?? i dont even know what a squirrel sounds like. Also how do you now it's crying for it's mom? Are you Dr. Doolittle?!?
          Its yelping.
          Yea I was trying to make sure it didnt go into the street. I just went to check on it again, its still yelping but it climbed a tree. Its tiny though, I dont know if it can survive on its own.

Comment

Its yelping.
            Yea I was trying to make sure it didnt go into the street. I just went to check on it again, its still yelping but it climbed a tree. Its tiny though, I dont know if it can survive on its own.
            let nature take it's course dude. Wild animals arent meant to be meddled with. DONT MESS UP THE EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS!!!!
            >.<

No, but seriously, I think even vets would tell you to leave them be.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

let nature take it's course dude. Wild animals arent meant to be meddled with. DONT MESS UP THE EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS!!!!
              >.<

No, but seriously, I think even vets would tell you to leave them be.
              Im a big softee.

Comment

Im a big softee.
                I get where youre coming from...but....it's different than finding someone's cat with a broken leg.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Typical of this place. First day of football and this place is dead. yaaaaaalll suck

Comment

• I just got to work.....so quit being so emo.

Also, it's not Giants football, so who cares

ok, I do kinda care that real football is back...lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just got to work.....so quit being so emo.

Also, it's not Giants football, so who cares

ok, I do kinda care that real football is back...lol
                      hey JP I'm getting set for the game ...I'm going to need a parking ticket do I have to know what gate we will be using or is any general parking ticket ok

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        hey JP I'm getting set for the game ...I'm going to need a parking ticket do I have to know what gate we will be using or is any general parking ticket ok
                        pretty sure that any parking pass gets any access to the front lots where we usually are....if you have no pass youre out in the lots near the practice facility.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

pretty sure that any parking pass gets any access to the front lots where we usually are....if you have no pass youre out in the lots near the practice facility.
                          If youre trying to beat traffic, I recommend not getting a pass and park near the practice facility or Reds restaurant. Its a walk but Big B's a trooper.

Comment

If youre trying to beat traffic, I recommend not getting a pass and park near the practice facility or Reds restaurant. Its a walk but Big B's a trooper.
                            haha ...yes I am.... but the wife has a bad knee so no walking...lol...I think thats where we go in over there near Reds and park in lot L

Comment

yeah thanks JP

Comment

nah we hang out after the game usually. we dont rush out. there's no traffic by the time we leave
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X