This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It's Steve's on Saturday night. (Only the best folks go there...no Pizz). then it's Wendy's at 8 AM on Sunday morning. The THEE caravan heads into the parking lot.
    8 AM??

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Fiiiiiinally got internet set up at my place by school.....so who in our league is pierre-paul bearer?
      his name is steve....steve who? I don't know......... I don't remember his handle here ...he is a member of the facebook group

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        8 AM??

the early bird gets Josh Gordon
        Last edited by byron; 09-05-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          his name is steve....steve who? I don't know......... I don't remember his handle here ...he is a member of the facebook group
          lol sounds good

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Nice. Catch you there. Wendy's on 17 at 730am. Be there or be Dezz
            7:30am?

I'm not even done puking by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              7:30am?

I'm not even done puking by then.
              Still puking?

Comment

It's Steve's on Saturday night. (Only the best folks go there...no Pizz). then it's Wendy's at 8 AM on Sunday morning. The THEE caravan heads into the parking lot.
                Yeeeaaaa, I don't go on Saturdays because I live about 80 minutes north, so for me to go back and forth multiple days would be awful.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  8 AM??

You gotta get to the stadium when the gates open or else finding a spot to set up for as many people as we have is extremely difficult.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Thaank you Lynch.

Comment

• I drafted Rodgers in the 2nd round of my work league...only to immediately say "****....he plays Seattle this week........"
                      Yep, he really lived up to my disappointing expectations, lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I drafted Rodgers in the 2nd round of my work league...only to immediately say "****....he plays Seattle this week........"
                        Yep, he really lived up to my disappointing expectations, lol
                        Its like picking a top WR that's going up against Revis.
                        I have Rivers going next week vs. Seattle and I may start Alex Smith instead.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I have nelson, he put up 8points.
                          I also have Rivers, thinking of starting Tannehill vs the Bills.

Comment

Its like picking a top WR that's going up against Revis.
                            I have Rivers going next week vs. Seattle and I may start Alex Smith instead.
                            Rivers is my back up in that league actually.
                            And you dont NOT draft a QB just because he's gotta play Seattle lol....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Rivers is my back up in that league actually.
                              And you dont NOT draft a QB just because he's gotta play Seattle lol....
                              Chargers have easy schedule, besides KC twice, 49ers and Seahawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Chargers have easy schedule, besides KC twice, 49ers and Seahawks.
                                Yea, we'll see how that pans out. I'm not overly confident with Rivers having another year like his bounceback last year....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X