• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Lacy who did **** all

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      I had Lacy who did **** all
      i hope you got starks....1) 2nd concussion 2) starks looked significantly better anyway....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        I had Lacy who did **** all
        You reached.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Andre Ellington could miss extended period of time with a broken foot.

MRI results coming later today.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Andre Ellington could miss extended period of time with a broken foot.

Lmao, he hasn't even played yet.

Thank God him and Lacy stayed off of my teams this year.

Comment

Andre Ellington could miss extended period of time with a broken foot.

it sounds so bogus.....last night it was being reported, "he looks good despite a minor foot injury. they are going to give him an MRI to check it out anyway..."
              And now he magically has a broken foot while sleeping, and no MRI results released? errrrrr
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ellington and Lacy were both over drafted. Maybe I'm just gun-shy because of the 2nd year RB ****fest from last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  it sounds so bogus.....last night it was being reported, "he looks good despite a minor foot injury. they are going to give him an MRI to check it out anyway..."
                  And now he magically has a broken foot while sleeping, and no MRI results released? errrrrr
                  He reaggravated it in a Thursday practice. THAT'S not good.
                  Because he wasn't healthy to begin with.

Lol someone just called him C.J. Spiller 2.0.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Ellington and Lacy were both over drafted. Maybe I'm just gun-shy because of the 2nd year RB ****fest from last year.
                    All RBs were overdrafted.....they are all awful options, unreliable, and RBs in fantasy football suck. If it were up to me, I'd draft 6 WRs and 0 RBs if i could start them all lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lmao, he hasn't even played yet.

Thank God him and Lacy stayed off of my teams this year.
                      I was thinking about drafting him around like 19 in GMB FF but I don't watch a lot of Cardinals games so I really don't know how they used him, his injury history, etc. Just kinda popped up on the scene.

Comment

I was thinking about drafting him around like 19 in GMB FF but I don't watch a lot of Cardinals games so I really don't know how they used him, his injury history, etc. Just kinda popped up on the scene.
                        Yeah, that's the thing. He was a waiver-wire gem for some people, especially the industry types that were all over him on the waiver wire last year.

Personally, I think that the industry bias (coupled with my bias against him since I never really benefitted from owning him) in favor of him puffed his value up. Then there was the coach-speak when Arians said "the offense would run through him" (yeah, as if Arians was gonna let a Pittsburgh backup stay on the bench).

In my 7 leagues last year, Ellington was not a league-winning pickup -- certainly not to the extent that Moreno was in 2012 (hell, even 2013). Granted, my sample size is small, and maybe he made a bigger impact than I would know, but he was on my ****-list this year.

Comment

Yeah, that's the thing. He was a waiver-wire gem for some people, especially the industry types that were all over him on the waiver wire last year.

Personally, I think that the industry bias (coupled with my bias against him since I never really benefitted from owning him) in favor of him puffed his value up. Then there was the coach-speak when Arians said "the offense would run through him" (yeah, as if Arians was gonna let a Pittsburgh backup stay on the bench).

In my 7 leagues last year, Ellington was not a league-winning pickup -- certainly not to the extent that Moreno was in 2012 (hell, even 2013). Granted, my sample size is small, and maybe he made a bigger impact than I would know, but he was on my ****-list this year.
                          You are REALLY overanalyzing this ****....who cares dude....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lol, not really. Just saying how Ellington is gonna ruin a lot of peoples' teams because of their blunder in drafting him too high.

Second round, in some instances. I've seen him go for $40 in auctions. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Well if he didn't overanalyze and figure his **** out, he wouldn't have overreacted like millions of others and drafted him.

Comment

Lol, not really. Just saying how Ellington is gonna ruin a lot of peoples' teams because of their blunder in drafting him too high.

Second round, in some instances. I've seen him go for $40 in auctions. It's ridiculous.
                                I have him in 1 league...but it was 29th pick....3rd rounder....
                                Every other option was identical to him lol....Doug Martin, Zac Stacy......who knows.
                                like i said...RBs suck....dont build your team around such a ****ty position.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X