X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    The hells Grantland?
    Listen Pizzle, dont get mad at the show because you lack the brains and will to watch it.
    Grantland? It's Bill Simmons website...
    And no Dezz....the show is incredibly boring. On HBO's roster, it brings the weakest gun to the fight. Actually yea, looking at HBOs programming, it's definitely the worst show on the network lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I forgot the second season was about the pollocks on the docks. This show was really good.
      Yea, the second season confused me at first....i thought it was a totally different plot altogether.
      Good season though....maybe like....3rd best
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Bill....I forgot...the league I have Ellington in, I made a trade for Alfred Morris already...so once that goes thought I'll be fine. I got Gore and him to hold me over.
        And if Ingram has the year people are predicting, as well as Sankey, I got those guys in reserve roles.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Grantland? It's Bill Simmons website...
          And no Dezz....the show is incredibly boring. On HBO's roster, it brings the weakest gun to the fight. Actually yea, looking at HBOs programming, it's definitely the worst show on the network lol
          Worse than TrueBlood? Geeeet the **** outta here braah
          You dont have the intellectual capacity to understand the plot so I can see why you dont like it so much.
          Theres two things I'll admitt they ****ed up on. Killing Jimmy and giving Margaret too much screen time.

Comment

Worse than TrueBlood? Geeeet the **** outta here braah
            You dont have the intellectual capacity to understand the plot so I can see why you dont like it so much.
            Theres two things I'll admitt they ****ed up on. Killing Jimmy and giving Margaret too much screen time.
            True Blood is over, based on what im looking at. Understand the plot? please that **** was so bland. You just like terrible stuff like everyhting else you say on here. It's not surprising youre the only person i know who watches that show.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Bill....I forgot...the league I have Ellington in, I made a trade for Alfred Morris already...so once that goes thought I'll be fine. I got Gore and him to hold me over.
              And if Ingram has the year people are predicting, as well as Sankey, I got those guys in reserve roles.
              PPR or standard?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                PPR or standard?
                PPR
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What does your team look like?

Comment

True Blood is over, based on what im looking at. Understand the plot? please that **** was so bland. You just like terrible stuff like everyhting else you say on here. It's not surprising youre the only person i know who watches that show.
                    Cause you hang out with emo, tree hugging hipsters who are about as smart as a gold fish.

Comment

What does your team look like?
                      it looks "meh..."

Rodgers
                      Demaryius
                      Fitz
                      Coradelle Patterson
                      Ellington
                      Gore
                      V.Davis
                      Terrence Williams
                      and the other guys I mentioned.

The trade for Morris was because i didnt trust EITHER of those RBs, and I included Fitz in a deal....Fitz and Trent Richardson for Morris and Welker (knowing I wouldnt have him for awhile...)
                      Prob would have made out on that deal in the long run....might still, if i dont lose Ellington....but this draft honestly sucked for me...my others were SIGNIFICANTLY better
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Cause you hang out with emo, tree hugging hipsters who are about as smart as a gold fish.
                        OR literally none of those things.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• How many teams, JP? And is it 3 wide and a flex?

Comment

How many teams, JP? And is it 3 wide and a flex?
                            1, 3 , 2, 1 no flex
                            10 team
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Demaryius is the only player I own from that team. That team makes me really sad.

Comment

Demaryius is the only player I own from that team. That team makes me really sad.
                                i know. I like Rodgers...though yesterday i knew was going to be rough.
                                There was NOBODY other than my first 2 picks that I wanted from each round. it was the worst draft ever. and I didnt wanna reach into a 5th round player in the 4th round for example....so i just ended up with players i wanted nothign to do with. I hated it.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X