This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Looks like I'm starting my GMB fantasy league with a win....hooray for me!

And pretty much a good day for football, we could be tied with Philly for this division lead if we win tomorrow!
    Yea Im going to crush this guy. Hes up by 8. All his players played and I still have Rivers, Jennings, Nicks and Fitz to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Yeah...I asked myself a while ago....."When did he become Eli?".
      Why? Did they win a big game today?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Yea Im going to crush this guy. Hes up by 8. All his players played and I still have Rivers, Jennings, Nicks and Fitz to play.
        Ohh so you're Lttaylor eh....Atta boy, Rudes must be pissed lol

Comment

• On the way to Detroit....so friggin excited right now. GO GMEN!!!!!

Comment

Looks like I'm starting my GMB fantasy league with a win....hooray for me!

And pretty much a good day for football, we could be tied with Philly for this division lead if we win tomorrow!
            I was KILLING Blondie until friggin Andrew Luck goes on garbage detail at the end of the game last night.
            Now I gotta sweat out tonight.

FF is way too pressure packed.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I was KILLING Blondie until friggin Andrew Luck goes on garbage detail at the end of the game last night.
              Now I gotta sweat out tonight.

FF is way too pressure packed.
              Yea man too much luck involved (no pun intended)....I got killed in my main league because too many guys did nothing or got injured. Such ****ty luck all around

Comment

• Antonio Brown should be suspended or at least fined, that karate stomp to the face was definitely intentional.

Comment

Antonio Brown should be suspended or at least fined, that karate stomp to the face was definitely intentional.
                  err you mean when he attempted to hurdle over a who ended up NOT diving? lol. If it was not the punter, any other player would have attempted to jump AT him...not stop in front of him
                  Last edited by JPizzack; 09-08-2014, 08:45 AM.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Antonio Brown should be suspended or at least fined, that karate stomp to the face was definitely intentional.
                    I think he's definitely going to at least get a fine for that....lol that was hilarious though holy crap, wtf was he thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      err you mean when he attempted to hurlde over a who ended up NOT diving? lol. If it was not the punter, any other player would have attempted to jump AT him...not stop in front of him
                      Come on man, you had to have known that you were basically kicking the guy in the face, his feet went forward. Most people who jump to hurdle over a player have their feet and legs go sideways, this guy looked like he was trying to kick a goal in soccer coming in from a cross

Comment

Yea man too much luck involved (no pun intended)....I got killed in my main league because too many guys did nothing or got injured. Such ****ty luck all around
                        My team is killing it but I'm still sweating it out.
                        I have Keenan Allen tonight. She has Detroit D, Ellington/Dwyer, and Michael Floyd.
                        I'm up 35.

Comment

No way. He was trying to hurdle him and then in mid air he realized he wasn't making it. Putting his oot on his helmet was instinctive at that point.

Looked worse than it was.

Comment

My team is killing it but I'm still sweating it out.
                            I have Keenan Allen tonight. She has Detroit D, Ellington/Dwyer, and Michael Floyd.
                            I'm up 35.
                            I'd say you're ****ed

Comment

Come on man, you had to have known that you were basically kicking the guy in the face, his feet went forward. Most people who jump to hurdle over a player have their feet and legs go sideways, this guy looked like he was trying to kick a goal in soccer coming in from a cross
                              No chance dude...when have you ever seen a guy throw his legs to the side while hurdling a defensive player. He DEFINITELY was not trying to kick the guy or stomp him in the face. he misread the guys attempt to tackle(which like i said, wasn't an attempt since he just stopped in front of brown).
                              AAAAAND it was hilarious.
                              Did you see the video of it with Jim Ross dubbed over it?! "OMG!! OMG!!! SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!!"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No way. He was trying to hurdle him and then in mid air he realized he wasn't making it. Putting his oot on his helmet was instinctive at that point.

Looked worse than it was.
                                this.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X