This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    No chance dude...when have you ever seen a guy throw his legs to the side while hurdling a defensive player. He DEFINITELY was not trying to kick the guy or stomp him in the face. he misread the guys attempt to tackle(which like i said, wasn't an attempt since he just stopped in front of brown).
    AAAAAND it was hilarious.
    Did you see the video of it with Jim Ross dubbed over it?! "OMG!! OMG!!! SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!!"
    lmao I did see that video, it was hilarious.

And just like I thought the first time I seen the play, I don't think it was at all intentional. It just happened so fast, but I still do think he's going to be held responsible for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      lmao I did see that video, it was hilarious.

And just like I thought the first time I seen the play, I don't think it was at all intentional. It just happened so fast, but I still do think he's going to be held responsible for that.
      You guys crack me up. He was trying to jump over him!

It's not hard to see. The rest is just instinct.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        You guys crack me up. He was trying to jump over him!

It's not hard to see. The rest is just instinct.
        You seriously don't think there is any difference in the way these two plays took place?

Responsible hurdle:

Irresponsible hurdle:

Comment

• I don't think it was intentional....but just careless

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            No way. He was trying to hurdle him and then in mid air he realized he wasn't making it. Putting his oot on his helmet was instinctive at that point.

Looked worse than it was.
            lol Come on guys. He stomped on his head.

Comment

• Just got my tickets for THEE Game. I have to get a parking pass though. $30 to park in lot M, bah!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Look how high Brown's leg went up. look at how low that Dallas safety went on the other gif. Brown would cleared him by like a foot. It's not his fault the punter is not trained to properly tackle.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• btw....wtf is with Giants TEs always hurdling defenders. It happens like every 2 years >.>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I wonder how many people lost survival football the first week with the chicago pick. When I looked on Yahoo, something like 75% of users picked that game as the easiest lock.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Look how high Brown's leg went up. look at how low that Dallas safety went on the other gif. Brown would cleared him by like a foot. It's not his fault the punter is not trained to properly tackle.
                      But look at how Pascoe's legs went backwards, as opposed to Brown using his leg like a spear lol

In any case...who gives a ****? GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Look how high Brown's leg went up. look at how low that Dallas safety went on the other gif. Brown would cleared him by like a foot. It's not his fault the punter is not trained to properly tackle.
                        The kicker is basically squatting as Brown runs over his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                          But look at how Pascoe's legs went backwards, as opposed to Brown using his leg like a spear lol

In any case...who gives a ****? GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Youre operating under the assumption that we're talking about equally athletic people here lmao....
                          Brown jumped like an olympic hurdler would. If a hurdle were a scrawny punter from cleveland who didnt know how to tackle....lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            The kicker is basically squatting as Brown runs over his head.
                            yea, that's the embarassing part lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Youre operating under the assumption that we're talking about equally athletic people here lmao....
                              Brown jumped like an olympic hurdler would. If a hurdle were a scrawny punter from cleveland who didnt know how to tackle....lol
                              Stooop, that was a horrible attempt at a hurdle.

Comment

• You Dumb....you dumb as hell.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X