X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks scored a TD last night....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Probably cause theres no one else on offense to choose from.
      No one else is considered old enough. It should be Pugh.
      And why should it be Pugh?? Because you like him more than Cruz? Your feelings about him are well-documented, we know you don't like him.
      You literally just ignored everything I just said about the players and coaches choosing Cruz as a leader.

Your opinion, nor anybody else's, means **** when captains are picked. If it did, it'd be a bigger joke than pro-bowl voting....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Nicks scored a TD last night....
        yea in garbage time lol. Nicks had less targets that some guy I never even heard of!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          yea in garbage time lol. Nicks had less targets that some guy I never even heard of!
          Trust me...That will change.
          By season's end, Nicks will be the top WR in Indy.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Trust me...That will change.
            By season's end, Nicks will be the top WR in Indy.
            Nothing last night showed me anything remotely close to that being an accurate prediction. Wayne is still the guy, definitely. I also think Fleener will stop sucking soon and step it up
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He would have had 2 but was a yard shy in the beginning of the 3rd

Comment

Nothing last night showed me anything remotely close to that being an accurate prediction. Wayne is still the guy, definitely. I also think Fleener will stop sucking soon and step it up
                Wayne was basically the slot guy yesterday. They obviously exploited something there.

Just watch with Nicks. He's far too good a football player to get 5 targets. (which BTW were ALL completions).

Comment

• Ooooh 5 passes caught!!!!
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Wayne was basically the slot guy yesterday. They obviously exploited something there.

Just watch with Nicks. He's far too good a football player to get 5 targets. (which BTW were ALL completions).
                    whatever you say pal.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They were moving all the WRs around last night

Comment

They were moving all the WRs around last night
                        Hey...their offense sucked last night. Couldn't run it at all.
                        I do expect Nicks to be a huge factor for them moving forward. But we'll see.

Comment

And why should it be Pugh?? Because you like him more than Cruz? Your feelings about him are well-documented, we know you don't like him.
                          You literally just ignored everything I just said about the players and coaches choosing Cruz as a leader.

Your opinion, nor anybody else's, means **** when captains are picked. If it did, it'd be a bigger joke than pro-bowl voting....
                          haha, I like Cruz "just fine". I love twisting your nips, its so easy

Dont like how he carries himself off the field. He needs to feel like hes cool. The whole "Im my own brand" garbage. Talking about how he thought he deserved to be capt....He just says dumb things because hes likely trying to be cool. Thats not a good quality in a leader, thats more like a follower.

Comment

• Morehead, I would like to apologize on behalf of the Josh Gordon - Ray Rice situation.

I am completely on your side now.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hey...their offense sucked last night. Couldn't run it at all.
                              I do expect Nicks to be a huge factor for them moving forward. But we'll see.
                              as much as I hate Graziano, he made me laugh last night on twitter...
                              he was like.....Ahmad Bradshaw had 3 foot surgeries since I started typing this, and he's STILL a better RB than Trent Richardson
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

haha, I like Cruz "just fine". I love twisting your nips, its so easy

Dont like how he carries himself off the field. He needs to feel like hes cool. The whole "Im my own brand" garbage. Talking about how he thought he deserved to be capt....He just says dumb things because hes likely trying to be cool. Thats not a good quality in a leader, thats more like a follower.
                                60+ other more important people disagree with everything you just said lol.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X