Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    as much as I hate Graziano, he made me laugh last night on twitter...
    he was like.....Ahmad Bradshaw had 3 foot surgeries since I started typing this, and he's STILL a better RB than Trent Richardson
    He was the best player on the field for them last night.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Morehead, I would like to apologize on behalf of the Josh Gordon - Ray Rice situation.

      I am completely on your side now.
      I wish I could assault someone in a public place, not have any charges pressed, and get 2 weeks off from work. That sounds just swell!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        He was the best player on the field for them last night.
        Yea he really was.
        Sadly I'll take all of Lucks numbers from playing catchup, because it might be the only reason I win that league today.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          as much as I hate Graziano, he made me laugh last night on twitter...
          he was like.....Ahmad Bradshaw had 3 foot surgeries since I started typing this, and he's STILL a better RB than Trent Richardson
          lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Yea he really was.
            Sadly I'll take all of Lucks numbers from playing catchup, because it might be the only reason I win that league today.
            It may be the only reason I LOSE in my league this week.

            I had Blondie down for the count until garbage time for Luck last night.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              60+ other more important people disagree with everything you just said lol.
              And Im sure they were enthused looking at the long list of candidates. Victor Cruz or Will Beatty. lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Morehead, I would like to apologize on behalf of the Josh Gordon - Ray Rice situation.

                I am completely on your side now.
                I think you always were but you just didn't know it.

                Anyway....I appreciate your post.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  And Im sure they were enthused looking at the long list of candidates. Victor Cruz or Will Beatty. lol
                  Beatty can't even LEAD a block, how can anyone look to him for anything else?

                  Beatty CAN however LEAD you to the unemployment line because he's already google-mapped it. HEYYOO!!
                  -____-
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • People come into my job like to argue the dumbest things sometimes. One guy just told me i was wrong about how compounding interest works. He then explained to me that if the interest rate is 1.00%, the next time the dividends post it should be 2.00%

                    You sir, have a profound misunderstanding of how banking works, and clearly skipped high school math.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Beatty can't even LEAD a block, how can anyone look to him for anything else?

                      Beatty CAN however LEAD you to the unemployment line because he's already google-mapped it. HEYYOO!!
                      -____-
                      I dont get that last part. Not your best....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Ooooh 5 passes caught!!!!
                        Hey, gave me 9.6 points last night

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I wish I could assault someone in a public place, not have any charges pressed, and get 2 weeks off from work. That sounds just swell!!
                          Any regular person who did that would be locked up on the spot. It's horrible.
                          Did you see the video?
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Hey, gave me 9.6 points last night
                            Standard?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I think you always were but you just didn't know it.

                              Anyway....I appreciate your post.
                              I mean I was hard on Gordon because he knows the rules.
                              But I saw the video and it's gruesome, worse than anything I expected. No excuse for that, rules or no rules.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Standard?
                                Yeep

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X