This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont get that last part. Not your best....
    It means I hope he's soon jobless =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I mean I was hard on Gordon because he knows the rules.
      But I saw the video and it's gruesome, worse than anything I expected. No excuse for that, rules or no rules.
      I remember the first time I saw the video from outside the elevator I thought shes wasted and being a lifeless slob. Weve all been there, both in that state and helping someone in that state
      But he really clocked her good. I think her head hitting the hand rail/wall knocked her out.

If a girls coming at you like the Jayz elevator incident, do what you have to do to protect yourself, but this inexcusable.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        It means I hope he's soon jobless =\
        lol Nevermind, I over thunk.

Comment

• Is aol.com broken or did they ban me?

Comment

I remember the first time I saw the video from outside the elevator I thought shes wasted and being a lifeless slob. Weve all been there, both in that state and helping someone in that state
            But he really clocked her good. I think her head hitting the hand rail/wall knocked her out.

If a girls coming at you like the Jayz elevator incident, do what you have to do to protect yourself, but this inexcusable.
            Lol Solange just looked pathetic and idiotic. Jay-Z did the right thing by not retaliating. If you have issues with someone, act like a grown *** adult.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Any regular person who did that would be locked up on the spot. It's horrible.
              Did you see the video?
              I did...it was pretty brutal. whether he hit her or "threw her head into a wall" is irellevant....it's just disgusting...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• He was just released by the Ravens.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He was just released by the Ravens.
                  Good.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He was just released by the Ravens.
                    Wow....damn.

Comment

• Would you have released him if you were GM?

Comment

Would you have released him if you were GM?
                        Probably. and the fact that his production had fallen the last 2 years, into practically nothing last season just made the decision all that easier for them im sure.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ok Im not trying to be a **** or anything as I wanted a tougher punishment handed down as well, but this seems a little too harsh. First its a slap on the wrists and now his career is potentially over. Talk about 180

Comment

Ok Im not trying to be a **** or anything as I wanted a tougher punishment handed down as well, but this seems a little too harsh. First its a slap on the wrists and now his career is potentially over. Talk about 180
                            call me crazy for not really giving a ****.....

Dezz, just to put it in perspective....if you were caught on camera hitting a girl so hard her head bounced off a wall, knocked her out, and dragged her on the ground, youd be arrested, serve jail time, and then youd have a felony on your record making it pretty damn hard to have any career other than what you have currently.
                            So, yea, **** that guy's career, it SHOULD be over. he's no more special than anyone else in this country.
                            Last edited by JPizzack; 09-08-2014, 03:16 PM.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I mean I was hard on Gordon because he knows the rules.
                              But I saw the video and it's gruesome, worse than anything I expected. No excuse for that, rules or no rules.
                              What shocks me is that the prosecutor and the judge saw this video and basically gave him a slap on the wrist.

I have no explanation for that.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                What shocks me is that the prosecutor and the judge saw this video and basically gave him a slap on the wrist.

I have no explanation for that.
                                Yea.....it's shocking. How did they let a blatantly violent assault slide??
                                Granted it IS New Jersey, so I'm sure they see worse in AC by the hour.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X