Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning saying "what the f--k! God damn it!" last night (on the sidelines) is extremely telling. Don't usually see him that mad.

Giants 101

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Eli Manning saying "what the f--k! God damn it!" last night (on the sidelines) is extremely telling. Don't usually see him that mad.

Giants 101
      lol, well yes, but it's more telling how botched that call and review were. I'm not the only one who saw the ball hit the ground twice, right?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I mean, what a horrible game...but I won't act like the Giants had some positive there.

1) Offense was miscommunicating the whole time. Why Cruz and Jernigan are looking like they haven't learned a damn thing in practice or preseason does not make sense to me.
        Fix: Coughlin is the coach to fix these problems.

2) We have a nice looking TE. Donnell looks pretty damn good out there, Eli's target right there.
        Fix: BIG Fix would be the offensive line. It comes from the left side from what I saw. Who plays that side? Pugh? Beatty? Fix that left side up anyway.

3) Defense - didn't look that bad. Just that first few touchdowns looked more of a communication problem than actual talent. It looked like the whole team was just in another world. That doesn't mean the team has no talent whatsoever.

I have faith in the next few weeks. Just hoping the coach staff actually works the team up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I know it's not very nice to say you hate players on your own team....but seriously, I hate Kiwanuka...and I hate the coaches for thinking he can still play.

Moore and Ayers should arguably playing the majority of the snaps over JPP(who can barely stay ON the field), and Kiwi should probably not even be active anymore.
          JPP is on notice w/ me. Youre now approaching guilty until proven innocent in my book.
          I cant hate on Kiwi, the guy has done everything asked of him. His window is certainly closing though.

Comment

• Youre right on that Moke. If I was TC I would be up the WRs ***** all ****ing week.
            Maybe even make Mac have Cruz run the same routes when Gilbride was here. Or whoever is in the slot.

Defense looked like ****, what game were you watching?

Comment

Youre right on that Moke. If I was TC I would be up the WRs ***** all ****ing week.
              Maybe even make Mac have Cruz run the same routes when Gilbride was here. Or whoever is in the slot.
              I'm thinking it has to do with the new OC obviously. WRs looked lost as hell haha. And dropped balls? What the hell? Like pitiful dropped balls too...

Team was not in the zone.

Comment

• Wheres MH and Rudy? I need them to tell me every things going to be ok.

Comment

Youre right on that Moke. If I was TC I would be up the WRs ***** all ****ing week.

Defense looked like ****, what game were you watching?
                  He's right....the main 2 issues on D last night:
                  the fact that we let Stafford, a QB who CAN dismantle a team when he has time, MORE TIME THAN HE EVEN NEEDED. I think we pressure like 5 times, had him on the run like twice. it was terrible.
                  AND
                  Those switches from CB to S. Just terrible timing and communication
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Wheres MH and Rudy? I need them to tell me every things going to be ok.
                    MH is in TAGF, he made a thread.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, well yes, but it's more telling how botched that call and review were. I'm not the only one who saw the ball hit the ground twice, right?
                      That ball hit the ground !....They are making a mess of football man ...

Comment

He's right....the main 2 issues on D last night:
                        the fact that we let Stafford, a QB who CAN dismantle a team when he has time, MORE TIME THAN HE EVEN NEEDED. I think we pressure like 5 times, had him on the run like twice. it was terrible.
                        AND
                        Those switches from CB to S. Just terrible timing and communication
                        What is weird is that I thought I saw pressure most of the time, but Stafford still had time. Maybe Stafford just improved in the pocket too. Crazy, I think the whole NFL is just changing to more mobile QBs and we have Eli who just isn't mobile at all lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I'm thinking it has to do with the new OC obviously. WRs looked lost as hell haha. And dropped balls? What the hell? Like pitiful dropped balls too...

Team was not in the zone.
                          Cruz played like a ***** last night. he could hear footsteps and braced for hits instead of secure the pass. 2 bad drops from him last night. And the other WRs and TEs other than Donnell added the same poor play. I've become amazed when Eli even CAN get a pass off......but then the passes get dropped anyway, so what does it matter?? lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And I think Morehead's post is 100% right. But I think there is hope for the new offense to work with personnel.

Comment

What is weird is that I thought I saw pressure most of the time, but Stafford still had time. Maybe Stafford just improved in the pocket too. Crazy, I think the whole NFL is just changing to more mobile QBs and we have Eli who just isn't mobile at all lmao
                              Stafford isn't a mobile QB either.
                              There wasn't pressure, Detroit's OL just made the perfect pocket every time, they collapsed inward and walled every gap perfectly.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

And I think Morehead's post is 100% right. But I think there is hope for the new offense to work with personnel.
                                correct. I agreed with him in there.
                                (I was mostly just shocked it wasn't an anti-Eli post =P
                                jk
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X