Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    He's a sucker for creepy man hugs, and always tries to kiss me. it's a little weird, but I don't really care.
    That's so cutttteeeeeeeee
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      He's afraid to meet Lando.
      I'm afraid to meet all of you except byron.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Byron won't try to kill me
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Sabres owner just bought the Bills. Guess the team won't be moved now.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            He's afraid to meet Lando.
            Nothing to be afraid of.
            Mike and Lando have said they dont want me in there little club. Mike flat out said he didnt like me. lol Me and Lando always got along great before I was ditched the morning of the first game. They didnt believe, thats fine. After that he was always talking down to me, trying to start something for some reason. I remember one time he tried telling me what it was to be a man and what his granddad taught him. I had enough and snapped on him. A few here gave me **** for it, so I apologized to be the bigger man and he said "thanks, I appreciate it" but kept trying to start ****. If he was busting balls Id have no problem busting his right back. But he was getting personal.

            Life is too short to be around people that dont like you and vice versa.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Nothing to be afraid of.
              Mike and Lando have said they dont want me in there little club. Mike flat out said he didnt like me. lol Me and Lando always got along great before I was ditched the morning of the first game. They didnt believe, thats fine. After that he was always talking down to me, trying to start something for some reason. I remember one time he tried telling me what it was to be a man and what his granddad taught him. I had enough and snapped on him. A few here gave me **** for it, so I apologized to be the bigger man and he said "thanks, I appreciate it" but kept trying to start ****. If he was busting balls Id have no problem busting his right back. But he was getting personal.

              Life is too short to be around people that dont like you and vice versa.
              Wow, I'm just now all remembering this...
              I wasn't there that year either actually. Had no money, told them I couldnt get tickets.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • PS - Lando was legitimately disappointed the next year, i think that's the time he blew up a few weeks later at you. He wasn't really mad at first actually....it just turned that way fast.
                He did go a little off the deep end with that whole deal though.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Nothing to be afraid of.
                  Mike and Lando have said they dont want me in there little club. Mike flat out said he didnt like me. lol Me and Lando always got along great before I was ditched the morning of the first game. They didnt believe, thats fine. After that he was always talking down to me, trying to start something for some reason. I remember one time he tried telling me what it was to be a man and what his granddad taught him. I had enough and snapped on him. A few here gave me **** for it, so I apologized to be the bigger man and he said "thanks, I appreciate it" but kept trying to start ****. If he was busting balls Id have no problem busting his right back. But he was getting personal.

                  Life is too short to be around people that dont like you and vice versa.
                  Lando is a sweetheart. He would welcome you with open arms. Scrappy is fine as well. As I said...you might take some good natured ****, but that would be it.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Also, I don't know what Mike thinks, we don't talk about you. Though I'm shocked because, youre both snobby conservative twits!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • How many dropped passes you think we had last night? I'm not going to rewatch...but I remember cringing at like 5 of them, not including the endzone plays.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Well this is sad now
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Also, I don't know what Mike thinks, we don't talk about you. Though I'm shocked because, youre both snobby conservative twits!
                          Around a year or so ago Rudy asked "why is everyone picking on Dez."(she was crushing hard and didnt want to see her man being treated like that) Daven responded " the reason we dont like Dez is because....." and there were a few paragraphs after that I didnt read.

                          Even when we were friendly, Daven was always a snob. hahahaa

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            How many dropped passes you think we had last night? I'm not going to rewatch...but I remember cringing at like 5 of them, not including the endzone plays.
                            Man that was the most pathetic game I ever attended. I don't even feel like going to the Philly game in October....this team is such a melted heap of **** right now with zero hope

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Around a year or so ago Rudy asked "why is everyone picking on Dez."(she was crushing hard and didnt want to see her man being treated like that) Daven responded " the reason we dont like Dez is because....." and there were a few paragraphs after that I didnt read.

                              Even when we were friendly, Daven was always a snob. hahahaa
                              I dont even remember that lol. I can't even recall the last time I've seen Daven post here. feels like forever!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                How many dropped passes you think we had last night? I'm not going to rewatch...but I remember cringing at like 5 of them, not including the endzone plays.
                                6, 7. Hell I remember 3 alone on those endzone fades. I think I remeber Washington dropping another one besides that...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X