X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    and he doesn't have the "touch" for short passing games
    Yea, I never really seen him throw as hard as the first few passes of the game. He was forcing it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Lol yea.... And I'm going to Philly in a few weeks.... I won't even wear my jersey there, I don't need a headache (or stitches)
      I've already expressed my feelings about traveling to Phithydelphia in general, let alone the linc.....
      I have no sympathy, but i do hope youre shown mercy
      Last edited by JPizzack; 09-09-2014, 03:00 PM.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Yea, I never really seen him throw as hard as the first few passes of the game. He was forcing it a bit.
        that's his thing though....he's got a strong arm, and even like10 yard slants are just missles
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Lol, do you guys remember all the sig bets? Where if you lost a bet with another THEE Threader, they got to pick your sig for whatever length of time was agreed on? that **** was hilaaaaaaarious.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

that's his thing though....he's got a strong arm, and even like10 yard slants are just missles
            when his mechanics are right. When he's running left he has no arm at all. notice pick #2.
            His lack of athleticism makes it very difficult to make good throws across his body. That 2nd TD that Stafford threw is a pass Eli has no shot to make.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/0...6pLid%3D526877

Sad. Shes in complete denial. Deep down he will likely blame her for this.

Comment

Lol, do you guys remember all the sig bets? Where if you lost a bet with another THEE Threader, they got to pick your sig for whatever length of time was agreed on? that **** was hilaaaaaaarious.....
                haha good times.

Comment

• Dez, when are you taking me out..
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• If this team does not show signs of positive development on offense by mid October, I'm second guessing the choice of McAdoo. Wasn't he a QB coach in GB? Now he's running the entire offense? He never called plays before he came to NYG. Wtf is up with the hand signals? Eli looks like an idiot and his receivers have no clue what he's signaling. Last nite the receivers were blocking and Eli was ready to pass.

Comment

• Some Qb's are not capable of making the change to west coast offense...How come Detroit looked super solid on offense last nite? They have a brand new O co-ord this year as well? NYG has to simplify this offense quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
                        Some Qb's are not capable of making the change to west coast offense...How come Detroit looked super solid on offense last nite? They have a brand new O co-ord this year as well? NYG has to simplify this offense quickly.
                        It's a n excellent question LT.
                        Just don't know if he's suited for this scheme.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• It scares me...I'm afraid we may have changed too many variables at once. We knew that our oline needed help last year. This year we put 3 new guy's into the oline. Beatty still drives me completely insane and we're learning a new offense on the fly. We're still in preseason trying to learn how to play with each other on our own team.

Comment

• Nassib seemed to grasp it better in preseason. I realize he was playing against non-starting defenses though

Comment

I'm still going. Just have 8 tickets. 4 in 2 sections.
                              Basically when THEE game was decided, i was trying to get tickets through my brother's source, but it was taking awhile, and I got antsy(like i always do) and bought tickets yesterday.
                              My brother tells me he got tickets this morning lol. Better seats, cheaper cost. So what I'm doing is selling my tickets, which were 800, for the cheaper price of $620, and I'm just eating the difference in price that i already paid, ya know?

Dude why are your tickets so friggin expensive?

I'm looking at StubHub for like $400........

Rich *******..........

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                lol I believe this thread is the longest thread on the internet behind a hello kitty or some unicorn type thread...
                                I don't think it's as long as the Hello? thread on The Motley Fool

Comment

Working...
                                X