Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    correct. it wasn't as popular because God of War had such a massive following though lol. It was funny because when i played that game, my roommate was playing through the god of war series lol
    Is that game with the commercial of the guy falling into hell and then slaying people with his hoe while "aint no sunshine while shes gone" is playing.

    That commercial would get that song stuck in my head of weeks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Is that game with the commercial of the guy falling into hell and then slaying people with his hoe while "aint no sunshine while shes gone" is playing.

      That commercial would get that song stuck in my head of weeks.
      Destiny

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Naw, Destiny. My sister might get me the PS4 version of GTA though haha. She wants to play it
        I personally like it better on XBOX.
        The controls are better.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I personally like it better on XBOX.
          The controls are better.
          Idk which xbox? The new PS4 controller is the best feeling one I've ever used

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Is that game with the commercial of the guy falling into hell and then slaying people with his hoe while "aint no sunshine while shes gone" is playing.

            That commercial would get that song stuck in my head of weeks.
            I actually don't remember. But perhaps.
            Basically his wife is raped and killed, and she pays for her husbands sins for all the awful **** he did in the crusades, so the only way to redeem her is to go to hell himself.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              The game requires an internet connection, it's a very new thing in the world of video games. Meaning, if you don't have internet connection (WIFI), you cannot play it.

              So I'm saying, if you wait for this game to be cheaper in the end, what? 6 months from now? Less people might be playing it too, which makes the missions boring.

              You can play the missions alone, but the beauty of Destiny is that the game is really fun with other people doing the missions with you.

              Get what I'm saying?
              Maybe not as many people will play a few months from now but games like these always have a decent following.

              Comment


              • Apparently there was this awesome viral marketing campaign for Dante's Inferno, where they set up an entire website dedicated to this "new game' that was coming out, a religious game, and they even went as far as making videos and screenshots of it, and it was only available through preorder.....when you went to order it, it redirected you to a site that said you were a heretic, and must pay for your sins, and then started rolling the Dante's Inferno trailer, lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Maybe not as many people will play a few months from now but games like these always have a decent following.
                  Maybe, we'll see. They will have expansion packs

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I personally like it better on XBOX.
                    The controls are better.
                    I remember the original xbox controllers being so damn big. But you get used to it.
                    That being said, I love my Xbone. wish more friiickin games would come out already.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I remember the original xbox controllers being so damn big. But you get used to it.
                      That being said, I love my Xbone. wish more friiickin games would come out already.
                      lol, the baby head controllers.....

                      They ended up making the smaller ones (360 size) like 2 months after release because people hated them so much lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I actually don't remember. But perhaps.
                        Basically his wife is raped and killed, and she pays for her husbands sins for all the awful **** he did in the crusades, so the only way to redeem her is to go to hell himself.
                        Yea it is. this game came out 4 years ago??? jeeez
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jD674yFl8

                        Comment


                        • I can slay demons like that....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I can slay demons like that....
                            lol, no doubt....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I remember the original xbox controllers being so damn big. But you get used to it.
                              That being said, I love my Xbone. wish more friiickin games would come out already.
                              You got a xbone? What games do you have?

                              Comment


                              • I really just gotta play what I have on Steam......like, I have WAY too much.

                                158 games I think, and only played like...idk 10-15 of them?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X