X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    usually bad players say that.....juuuust saying
    Yeah right.
    You have a much better grip on the Xbox controller than you do a Playstation controller. The PS controller is funky and awkward, like you.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      PS - I've been pirating since pirating was pirating.
      Amen to that... I probably have over a million $ worth of pirated stuff if you combine all my hard drives at home. And that's excluding all my old Playstation and Dreamcast burnt games.

Comment

• lol Dreamcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Amen to that... I probably have over a million $ worth of pirated stuff if you combine all my hard drives at home. And that's excluding all my old Playstation and Dreamcast burnt games.
          oh no doubt. Never really got into game pirating, mostly cuz i dont have as much interest in console. but music and movies? Yea, i'm willing to bet I've accumulated about the same as you
          i even replace old stuff that i dont watch, with the newer high def stuff, just because.
          cant lie...i keep movies that i wont rewatch just in case there's a girl who might wanna watch them, lol....and yes....it does work. "Pick a movie you want to watch....because I have everything..."

And I have probably 1500 or so albums, and then a few gigs of just random mp3s
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

oh no doubt. Never really got into game pirating, mostly cuz i dont have as much interest in console. but music and movies? Yea, i'm willing to bet I've accumulated about the same as you
            i even replace old stuff that i dont watch, with the newer high def stuff, just because.
            cant lie...i keep movies that i wont rewatch just in case there's a girl who might wanna watch them, lol....and yes....it does work. "Pick a movie you want to watch....because I have everything..."

And I have probably 1500 or so albums, and then a few gigs of just random mp3s
            Lol yea man same here. I used to get mp3s, then full albums, now I just get the whole discography of an artist.

Shows, movies, football matches that I miss.... Anything really. I download stuff for fun. Especially since I have unlimited bandwidth where I live as well as on campus. It's a free for all out here!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              lol Dreamcast.
              Best system ever made man, it brought the arcade to your living room. It's too bad the PS2 buried it and ended Sega's whole console business.

Comment

Lol yea man same here. I used to get mp3s, then full albums, now I just get the whole discography of an artist.

Shows, movies, football matches that I miss.... Anything really. I download stuff for fun. Especially since I have unlimited bandwidth where I live as well as on campus. It's a free for all out here!
                Morehead loves the word "discography" he once told me. lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Best system ever made man, it brought the arcade to your living room. It's too bad the PS2 buried it and ended Sega's whole console business.
                  Never had one. My friend did, but we only really played a few games for it. HE liked it much more than I did.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So, Arizona..... anyone think we got a chance?

I think we'll look "better" than we did against the Lions but I don't know if it will be enough.

Comment

So, Arizona..... anyone think we got a chance?

I think we'll look "better" than we did against the Lions but I don't know if it will be enough.
                      Well....I think so.
                      Their defense isn't last year's defense, which means their front 7 isn't as good as Detroit's IMO. But...that doesn't ACTUALLY mean anything lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE 7 BONG RIP BEFORE CLASS?
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• That being said....did you see them stack the box all night? Yea, we're probably ****ed. lol
                          Expect Jennings to be more involved in the pass game if that's the case.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Well....I think so.
                            Their defense isn't last year's defense, which means their front 7 isn't as good as Detroit's IMO. But...that doesn't ACTUALLY mean anything lol
                            Yea, I think we might have a few more first downs and completions, but hopefully it's enough.

Our defense better play better against Carson friggin Palmer

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE 7 BONG RIP BEFORE CLASS?
                              High school: hell ya

University: **** no

Comment

That being said....did you see them stack the box all night? Yea, we're probably ****ed. lol
                                Expect Jennings to be more involved in the pass game if that's the case.
                                I love him as a receiver out of the backfield, we haven't had that in years.

He's killing it for me in my PPR league.

Comment

Working...
                                X