Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man....I'm bored today. it's been quiet at work.
    These days are the worst, because I can't even do anything to stay busy.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Yeah, really bored today at work as well. I want to go home badly

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        High school: hell ya

University: **** no
        Lol I was the only one in high school who didn't smoke.
        If you smoke weed in high school you're a joke.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I love him as a receiver out of the backfield, we haven't had that in years.

He's killing it for me in my PPR league.
          Yeah, Jennings did quite well for me in PPR, too. Him and Carson Palmer almost brought me back on MNF.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Lol I was the only one in high school who didn't smoke.
            If you smoke weed in high school you're a joke.
            Hey watch it lol

It's funny because I smoked weed and did hard drugs in high school then got clean of everything in university. All my friends in high school who didn't even smoke weed used to call me a druggie back then now they all do every drug from A to Z.

I'm glad to have passed that stupid stage in high school rather than now in university. That would've been a waste of money big time.

Comment

Hey watch it lol

It's funny because I smoked weed and did hard drugs in high school then got clean of everything in university. All my friends in high school who didn't even smoke weed used to call me a druggie back then now all do every drug from A to Z.

I'm glad to have passed that stupid stage in high school rather than now in university. That would've been a waste of money big time.
              Was never my thing really....but, that's because I'm a drunk.
              I'll smoke ocassionally, but only with a few people I know....but i could go a year without doing it, and I wouldnt even notice.
              I smoked with Kase last winter, when I was blackout drunk, but...I'm not even sure I have since then...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• oh hey....Danny Ferry.....STILL racist. Shocking....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hey watch it lol

It's funny because I smoked weed and did hard drugs in high school then got clean of everything in university. All my friends in high school who didn't even smoke weed used to call me a druggie back then now they all do every drug from A to Z.

I see what you're saying.
                  The kids in my school were rich snobs, so they all thought they were cool for smoking it. That's what I'm saying.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Some fool dropped Gordon in one of my leagues. Welcome to TEAM REDUNDANCY TEAM, Josh Gordon. We'll see you in week 3?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Some fool dropped Gordon in one of my leagues. Welcome to TEAM REDUNDANCY TEAM, Josh Gordon. We'll see you in week 3?
                      What a dumbass. Why hold Gordon only to cut him when he's on the verge to being reinstated, lol?
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        What a dumbass. Why hold Gordon only to cut him when he's on the verge to being reinstated, lol?
                        Not sure. So dumb.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Some fool dropped Gordon in one of my leagues. Welcome to TEAM REDUNDANCY TEAM, Josh Gordon. We'll see you in week 3?
                          I don't know the future but the hope for Josh Gordon may be a fools errand.
                          IF he comes back I doubt it would be before week 9. And that's a big if.

I think the Gordon thing started with the flack about Ray Rice getting just 2 games. Now that he's suspended indefinitely the mood to possibly find a way to get Gordon reinstated may be squelched.
                          Last edited by Morehead State; 09-10-2014, 03:52 PM.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I don't know the future but the hope for Josh Gordon may be a fools errand.
                            IF he comes back I doubt it would be before week 9. And that's a big if.

I think the Gordon thing started with the flack about Ray Rice getting just 2 games. Now that he's suspended indefinitely the mood to possibly find a way to get Gordon reinstated may be squelched.
                            We'll see....the professional sports community seems to disagree though. Either way, I don't think it would break my FF season if he doesn't play.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I like that word, squelch.

Comment

• MH you starting Rivers this weekend? Contemplating starting Tannehill vs Bills.

Comment

Working...
                                X