Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    What's going on my Canadian friend?
    How's the family and everything?
    Its a reunion night.
    Whats up?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Its a reunion night.
      Whats up?
      What's up Dezz, everything is good over here, not to happy about the Giants.
      How you doing?

      Giants fan since the early 80s

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
        heh ****ers! cant believe this thread is still alive
        =O
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
          What's going on my Canadian friend?
          How's the family and everything?
          Sent you a pm.

          Hope everyone is well. Even you Dezz and it's Canadian. Still the same

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
            Sent you a pm.

            Hope everyone is well. Even you Dezz and it's Canadian. Still the same
            Hey BW good to see ya man.... Hope all is well with you ....

            Comment


            • Mornin'
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • It's exhausting reading some of the **** on these forums sometimes. So many spoiled little *****es on this site.
                How do these people think it must feel to be a Browns fan, or a Jags fan or something??

                Even if we go 0-16 this year (which we wont), these people STILL have it better than so many others. So unless you became a Giants fan in 2012, you have literally NOTHING to complain about. I just don't get it. There's way too much negativity
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Thats why I try not to complain as much. Weve had it good these last 10 years.

                  Comment


                  • REally cant stand espn anymore. They might as well change their name to TMZ

                    Comment


                    • God I wanted a McGriddle
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        REally cant stand espn anymore. They might as well change their name to TMZ
                        You know what's funny....?

                        TMZ might be the only "news outlet" to do real investigative, get-your-hands-dirty type reporting. Isn't that sad? lol

                        edit - meaning it's just unbiased mudslinging. they dont care who it is, so long as it's true and there's proof. lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          God I wanted a McGriddle
                          Can't lie....I'd house a couple of those right now lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            You know what's funny....?

                            TMZ might be the only "news outlet" to do real investigative, get-your-hands-dirty type reporting. Isn't that sad? lol

                            edit - meaning it's just unbiased mudslinging. they dont care who it is, so long as it's true and there's proof. lol
                            They do their jobs well.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • who you got for tonight's game: Pitt or Balt??
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Good talk, guys.........
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X