It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Thanks for making me read nothing.
        Why Jay Carney still lying for the president? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Why Jay Carney still lying for the president? lol
          I read all of that thing, and literally got no information from Carney....he was interupted more times than he was able to complete a full thought. I feel I learned nothing valueable from that interview other than I know why McCain was never elected lol.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Corrdelle Patterson has the current longest streak of players(Non QB), for consecutive games with a TD, at 6 games
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Why is it exactly that there's a former FBI director looking into the NFL's handling of the Ray Rice situation? Isn't a company's decision not anyone's business?
              I mean, reports say that law enforcement DID in fact hand over the tapes to the NFL contrary to the NFL's statement, but even so....how does that impact anything other than the fact that the NFL unquestionably botched the handling of this whole situation?? It's not a legal issue in that respect.

This is like congressional hearings about PEDs in baseball....wtf who cares?! What business is it outside the corporation of MLB, or in this case, the NFL??
              Confusing...........
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Why is it exactly that there's a former FBI director looking into the NFL's handling of the Ray Rice situation? Isn't a company's decision not anyone's business?
                I mean, reports say that law enforcement DID in fact hand over the tapes to the NFL contrary to the NFL's statement, but even so....how does that impact anything other than the fact that the NFL unquestionably botched the handling of this whole situation?? It's not a legal issue in that respect.

This is like congressional hearings about PEDs in baseball....wtf who cares?! What business is it outside the corporation of MLB, or in this case, the NFL??
                Confusing...........
                I agree, why would the FBI need to get involved ? smh too.
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                  I agree, why would the FBI need to get involved ? smh too.
                  well, it's not the FBI exactly....just essentially a private investigator. A consultant of sorts.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

well, it's not the FBI exactly....just essentially a private investigator. A consultant of sorts.
                    I guess to have a qualified independent party determine da truf.

Comment

I guess to have a qualified independent party determine da truf.
                      yea but....isn't da truf fairly irellevant at this point? I just don't see how it matters even if he finds out that the NFL did in fact see the video way back in the spring. it's like "Ahhhh ya caught us!! darn!!" then what? nothing. nothing happens. except the already inevitable resignation of Goodell.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

who you got for tonight's game: Pitt or Balt??
                        I'm thinking Baltimore just because they're at home. It's always a great game when those 2 rivals face off.

Plus I picked up Justin Forsett running back for the Ravens in my fantasy league, hoping he puts in work tonight.

Comment

yea but....isn't da truf fairly irellevant at this point? I just don't see how it matters even if he finds out that the NFL did in fact see the video way back in the spring. it's like "Ahhhh ya caught us!! darn!!" then what? nothing. nothing happens. except the already inevitable resignation of Goodell.
                          I really would be surprised if Goodell resigns. I think he is well liked by the owners moreso than the players and fans.
                          Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 09-11-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• I just heard on CNN that 16 senators sent / signed a letter to Goodell stating this situation is not tolerable. Don't our legislators have more important things to do ?

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              I'm thinking Baltimore just because they're at home. It's always a great game when those 2 rivals face off.

Plus I picked up Justin Forsett running back for the Ravens in my fantasy league, hoping he puts in work tonight.
                              I just don't think the ravens are that good to begin with.....
                              I picked Pittsburgh. Better talen at QB, WR, and RB, in my opinion.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just heard on CNN that 16 senators sent / signed a letter to Goodell stating this situation is not tolerable. Don't our legislators have more important things to do ?
                                Yes....yes they do....

How many days did they spend on the Mitchell report in MLB? And the Congressional hearings a few years back?
                                A true do-nothing congress. lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X