Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting with this Analyst poster in TAGF. I think he left because I owned him a handful of times already lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I read all of that thing, and literally got no information from Carney....he was interupted more times than he was able to complete a full thought. I feel I learned nothing valueable from that interview other than I know why McCain was never elected lol.
      Exactly, you got no information from Carney cause it was all horse ****. lol How are you going to tell a guy who actually went to Syria and Baghdad that hes wrong. He blames the previous admin and tries to create spin. Cooper needs to control the debate more.

Comment

Why is it exactly that there's a former FBI director looking into the NFL's handling of the Ray Rice situation? Isn't a company's decision not anyone's business?
        I mean, reports say that law enforcement DID in fact hand over the tapes to the NFL contrary to the NFL's statement, but even so....how does that impact anything other than the fact that the NFL unquestionably botched the handling of this whole situation?? It's not a legal issue in that respect.

This is like congressional hearings about PEDs in baseball....wtf who cares?! What business is it outside the corporation of MLB, or in this case, the NFL??
        Confusing...........
        I know the NFL hired a retired FBI agent to look into this case. But youre right, this whole thing is dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Exactly, you got no information from Carney cause it was all horse ****. lol How are you going to tell a guy who actually went to Syria and Baghdad that hes wrong. He blames the previous admin and tries to create spin. Cooper needs to control the debate more.
          I've been to Ecuador. Doesn't mean I know everything about Ecuador.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I've been to Ecuador. Doesn't mean I know everything about Ecuador.
            You also didnt meet any leaders of Ecuador. lol
            Its been 6 years Pizzle, time to nut up and take some friggin responsibility.

Comment

• Both administrations are clueless. Why the hell is Obama arming and funding terrorists in Syria now? Isn't that what created ISIS in the first place?

So now we're helping get rid of savage barbarians by arming them to take out Assad, who's really the only one seriously trying to stop them.....sounds good!

When the hell do people actually learn a lesson? How did arming the Mujaheddin against the Soviets in the 80's work out?

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Both administrations are clueless. Why the hell is Obama arming and funding terrorists in Syria now? Isn't that what created ISIS in the first place?

So now we're helping get rid of savage barbarians by arming them to take out Assad, who's really the only one seriously trying to stop them.....sounds good!

When the hell do people actually learn a lesson? How did arming the Mujaheddin against the Soviets in the 80's work out?
                I agree. Washington is lost and clueless. All we see is constant bickering, and no one coming together to resolve important issues. It's disgusting what is happening in the U.S, and our foreign policies.
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                  I agree. Washington is lost and clueless. All we see is constant bickering, and no one coming together to resolve important issues. It's disgusting what is happening in the U.S, and our foreign policies.
                  It's disgusting actually when you think about the misery and horrifying reality of Christians and Shiites getting their throats slit by these savages thanks to America and their Sunni Gulf friends like Saudi and Qatar who only care about spreading Sunni extremism all over the Middle East and isolating Iran by getting rid of the Assad regime.

I love America don't get me wrong, but I love it because of it's people and it's constitution (and football!), but the people running your government are pure evil, that's all I can see.

Comment

It's disgusting actually when you think about the misery and horrifying reality of Christians and Shiites getting their throats slit by these savages thanks to America and their Sunni Gulf friends like Saudi and Qatar who only care about spreading Sunni extremism all over the Middle East and isolating Iran by getting rid of the Assad regime.

I love America don't get me wrong, but I love it because of it's people and it's constitution (and football!), but the people running your government are pure evil, that's all I can see.
                    Our goverment is flushing the U.S down the toilet. Very sad.
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Our goverment is flushing the U.S down the toilet. Very sad.
                      Sad but true. People need to stop seeing it as Democrats vs Republicans....when you get past the small issues they're both identical on an international scale.

Comment

Fighting with this Analyst poster in TAGF. I think he left because I owned him a handful of times already lol
                        He always leaves when he's wrong.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I just heard on CNN that 16 senators sent / signed a letter to Goodell stating this situation is not tolerable. Don't our legislators have more important things to do ?
                          More important? Yes.

But doing important stuff means doing work, so they do this instead.

Comment

• Sarcasm....it would take you 31 minutes to meet me at Darby O'Gills in Hyde Park on Sunday for football. Make it happen.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sad but true. People need to stop seeing it as Democrats vs Republicans....when you get past the small issues they're both identical on an international scale.
                              I disagree, theres a very distinct difference between the approaches of both admins.
                              Bush knew it would take years maybe ever generations to defeat this threat and was willing to fight it. He knew we would have to keep troops in Iraq for a while, like weve done in Japan, Germany, and South Korea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ukJlcpqEY
                              Again the right accepts reality and is willing to engage.

Obama doesnt want to face the reality of jihadists extremism. He cant even call it what it is, Islamic extremism. If you cant acknowlege who you are fighting, how can you win? Hes always trying to appease his base. Hes NOT willing to fight it. He declared that "all wars must come to an end", well someone forgot to tell our enemies. Hes the most indecisive president weve ever had. Hes known about ISIS for over a year and he "has no strategy" months after they moved into Iraq. Ya ****ing kidding me? Has there ever been a leader in ALL of history that told their enemies "yeaa, dont do that, but when you do, we wont send boots on the ground, we wont send arms" and basically tell our allies theyre on their own. All Bam knows is how to play politics and hes trying to play that game with these wars. It wont work and it will bite him in the ***. Last night he said it will take 3 years to fight ISIS. lol Where did they come up with this number? Its blatant stupidity. The wars over when theyre all dead or surrender. Russia and China are watching every move he makes and they know hes soft and has no will to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                He always leaves when he's wrong.
                                You do too, that is when you actually have an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X