This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You know its bad when the pitcher feels bad....
    do you remember like 3 years ago or so, Yankees were playing Cleveland, and A-Rod hit that liner right back at the pitcher...RIGHT in his face. it was like dead-shot aim. A-Rod was like visibly upset about it. felt real bad...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      do you remember like 3 years ago or so, Yankees were playing Cleveland, and A-Rod hit that liner right back at the pitcher...RIGHT in his face. it was like dead-shot aim. A-Rod was like visibly upset about it. felt real bad...
      Yea, its a terrible feeling.

Comment

• I just had the most bangin' penne a la vodka w/ chopped meatball in it. tastes so good i could slap ray rice's wife! -____-
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I just had the most bangin' penne a la vodka w/ chopped meatball in it. tastes so good i could slap ray rice's wife! -____-
          I ****ing love Penne Vodka.

It's insane with crabmeat in it.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I'm on steroids.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• **** I love Bill Simmons!!!! From a Grantland mailbag all responses from emails calling for Goodell's firing/resignation:

Q: Why can’t the NFL create an ESPN special to announce the suspensions from every offseason? Run it during early July and the dream of owning the whole year is solved. Get the fans involved by having Goodell let fans vote a player to get more or less via Twitter. The world needs this.
              —Patrick, Minneapolis

BS: Come on, ESPN would never run that show! We have standards! Sure, those standards don’t include refraining from airing the (undeniably disturbing) elevator video on every ESPN network on and off for 72 solid hours even though we wouldn’t run the Kevin Ware video, but hey, we have standards!
              Last edited by JPizzack; 09-12-2014, 12:55 PM.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I ****ing love Penne Vodka.

It's insane with crabmeat in it.
                hmmm I'm intrigued. I live in an area where seafood isn't plentiful(or that great), though I'll have to remember that when im closer to a fishing town =P
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I'm on steroids.
                  Prednisone? =P
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmmm I'm intrigued. I live in an area where seafood isn't plentiful(or that great), though I'll have to remember that when im closer to a fishing town =P
                    Yeah, penne vodka is my go-to pasta now. It used to be fettucini alfredo.

Comment

Prednisone? =P
                      Man, that **** destroyed my aunt. She had to take it long-term, and it just saps your lungs.

Comment

I just had the most bangin' penne a la vodka w/ chopped meatball in it. tastes so good i could slap ray rice's wife! -____-
                        Please stop talking about them. lol
                        Im sick of them

Comment

Man, that **** destroyed my aunt. She had to take it long-term, and it just saps your lungs.
                          Well, there are tons of variations of it. My mom takes the pill version of it for inflammation in her back, until she gets surgery next summer anyway. There's also inhalors and creams too I believe

ugh...sorry....I used to be a pharmacy tech while in high school and some of college....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Please stop talking about them. lol
                            Im sick of them
                            youre right...i'm just BEATING a dead horse at this point.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I was on prednisone once

Comment

Yeah, penne vodka is my go-to pasta now. It used to be fettucini alfredo.
                                Love fettucini chicken alfredo.

So white.

Comment

Working...
                                X