Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morehead, if I could get Nicks, would you entertain a trade of AJ Green for Nicks, straight up?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I like gifs, in case no ones noticed.
      Yea, no ****.....lol

I'm a fan too though. especially that site that has the searchable "reaction" gifs
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Sucks no, but Cruz is very avg. without a wideout.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Morehead, if I could get Nicks, would you entertain a trade of AJ Green for Nicks, straight up?
          Are you cray?

Comment

• gotta run. picking up my significantly better seats for the Falcons game from my brother. Just sold my other ones this morning.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Are you cray?
              I'd liken myself more to an evil genius.

Comment

• I have KC defense playing Denver and Im contemplating going with the Titans defense vs the Boys

Yay or Nay?

Comment

• Just cut KC defense. I'm rolling with the Packers almost everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Believe me...the "Eli sucks"s....will be coming out early on Sunday if things go bad early.
                    Do you say it while the defense is getting manhandled too?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      hahaha....I feel ya. Actually we have a running joke at one of the bars that the place is DEAD when the Jets play.....however, by some strange phenomenon, when the Jets win, all the Jets fans come to the bar AFTER the game. "See the game?! man the Jets are really in it this year man!!"
                      If the Jets lose....you wont see them in a bar until an hour after the next time they win. Strange how that works, huh..?

ok, got the digit. sext ya later....catch ya later I mean...
                      --_____--
                      It moved a little when you said that.

And obviously that last post was supposed to embarrassing, not barraging. Stupid iPad
                      Last edited by Sarcasman; 09-13-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Morehead, if I could get Nicks, would you entertain a trade of AJ Green for Nicks, straight up?
                        Why not? He's gonna be the number 1 on that team, isn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Nicks is the number 3 receiver on that team at best.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Since Reggie Wayne is 100% the offense runs through him and in my opinion Bradshaw.

Richardson is useless. And you'd be surprised to see even Hilton.

Comment

Just cut KC defense. I'm rolling with the Packers almost everywhere.
                              You're trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Yeah. And Luck > Dalton (despite the Peyton Manning pace).

Let's do it, yo.

Comment

Working...
                                X