X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDj0vY6SrY

This **** thumps.
    King Solomon the Great came to evaporate the fake, yea you, ya recognize the voice, its that ninja from WU.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t6OQPSRLvQ

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        "Iv been banging my mom in the ****ter since..."
        lmao. He better not die!
        lol I KNEW he was going to say something even more ridiculous than the guy who was trying to rag on him. so good!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• You were all osi today.

Comment

You were all osi today.
            my buddy and I figured out that our love for Sam Adams Oktoberfest is what causes our stomach problems and gives us the Osi's
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• David Diehl tweeted a photo of the back of the G-Fambulance! Kase & his boys are already fan famous =P
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• pure osi, all of you

Comment

• ***** i'm training people, I dont have time to sit and talk to you all day.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    ***** i'm training people, I dont have time to sit and talk to you all day.
                    How does a monkey train a person?

Comment

How does a monkey train a person?
                      by throwing poop at people and making innappropriate faces in public.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Soooooooo did we all miss the reason why Preston Parker somehow earned a shot at the 3rd WR spot over Washington? Because, if ANYONE on this roster outplayed the rest of his teammates, it was Washington. Weird.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Soooooooo did we all miss the reason why Preston Parker somehow earned a shot at the 3rd WR spot over Washington? Because, if ANYONE on this roster outplayed the rest of his teammates, it was Washington. Weird.....
                          who hell knows with TC....the kid comes a crossed as a play maker why would we put a play maker on the field ?!.......

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            who hell knows with TC....the kid comes a crossed as a play maker why would we put a play maker on the field ?!.......
                            must be TC's stubborn hangups with rookies....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

must be TC's stubborn hangups with rookies....
                              yeah given all the things we've heard about TC and how he handles players and such who knows.....maybe the kid just sucks and what we saw was some sort of aberration.......Man all the injury's are making things even worse ..... who we got left that can step up ......Sorry JP just a little down....we need a little something

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                yeah given all the things we've heard about TC and how he handles players and such who knows.....maybe the kid just sucks and what we saw was some sort of aberration.......Man all the injury's are making things even worse ..... who we got left that can step up ......Sorry JP just a little down....we need a little something
                                Guys...We were fooled by Anthony Mix. It could very well be that this kid can't play against real NFL competition.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X