Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im into s&m too.
    Perfect!

I'll see you at 8.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It was right before Stra told TC he was about to lose the team.
      I looked it up. They went on to lose their next game and three of their next 4.

Then Tiki bailed them out with his all time great game at Washington.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Nothing wrong with choking while bang-

Hey, who should I FLEX, Reggie Bush or K. Robinson?
        I'm going to tell you Rudy...reggie Bush is the most frustrating player to have on your team. I've had him with Dteroit and with Miami. The guy will have one great game and then disappear for weeks at a time....then get benched etc....

good luck with him. Since you're playing me......I'd say go with Bush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I looked it up. They went on to lose their next game and three of their next 4.

Then Tiki bailed them out with his all time great game at Washington.
          Im almost positive he had a players only meeting before the 07 playoff run.

Comment

Im almost positive he had a players only meeting before the 07 playoff run.
            I looked even further...Eli called a "players only" meeting just before they went into GB and got massacred in 2010.
            If you remember, Mario Manningham was the only player to actually show up for that game.

Comment

I'm going to tell you Rudy...reggie Bush is the most frustrating player to have on your team. I've had him with Dteroit and with Miami. The guy will have one great game and then disappear for weeks at a time....then get benched etc....

This will probably be his great game.

Start Bush.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                This will probably be his great game.

Start Bush.
                Only because it's against me.

Comment

• AJ Green -- decoy this week, or full-go?
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Chris Johnson is also another frustrating guy to have. I'm not starting him unless I absolutely have to.

I know what you're saying on Bush. I'm tempted to start him because GB's defense is a joke and he lit them up last year.

On the other side, K Robinson is no scrub either. I'm more familiar with Bush though as a player..

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      AJ Green -- decoy this week, or full-go?
                      That's super tricky.
                      If you don't have any other options, I'd start him...if you absolutely have to. Don't think he's 100 percent though.

Comment

That's super tricky.
                        If you don't have any other options, I'd start him...if you absolutely have to. Don't think he's 100 percent though.
                        Just so you know Rudy. My secret weapon this week is Pierre Thomas. He is going off. I'm starting him in both my leagues.

Comment

Just so you know Rudy. My secret weapon this week is Pierre Thomas. He is going off. I'm starting him in both my leagues.
                          Thomas is a PPR stud. I love him so much.
                          He's such an underrated player IMO.

I have him in PPR, traded Zac Stacy's *** for him. Probably the best trade I ever made.

Comment

• Honestly, if Tom Brady scores below his projection again this week..I'm benching him and grabbing Dalton because this is ridiculous.

Saw a tweet that he's struggling mightily on deep passes, inaccurate throws, etc.....he's getting old.

Comment

• I CAN'T AFFORD TO GO 0-3 AND LOSE TO FREAKING MOREHEAD

THAT'S LIKE...GETTING YOUR FOOT CHOPPED OFF AND BEING TOLD YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DIED AT THE SAME TIME.
                              THIS CAN'T HAPPEN.

Comment

Honestly, if Tom Brady scores below his projection again this week..I'm benching him and grabbing Dalton because this is ridiculous.

Saw a tweet that he's struggling mightily on deep passes, inaccurate throws, etc.....he's getting old.
                                Start Dalton

Comment

Working...
                                X