• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!
    Best part!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Omg I'm a senior too, yassss.
      College went by super quick though, not gonna lie. Don't even remember my freshman and sophomore years (well, alcohol included) but yeah **** this ****. It's bull****, I'm not applying half this **** in my life anyway. But an education is better than no education so...
      This is how I know you will be successful. All this radical garbage is totally useless in the real world. As long as you get that degree to put on your resume, you're set. After that, unlearn all that garbage lol.

Comment

?????
        Dumb and Dumber 2....it's coming out in November 14.

Are you telling me you're not excited?????

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Well I guess it shouldn't be too surprising, most of my fellow students in university are full out ******s.

Matter of fact most of professors are too. This radical idiot professor yesterday actually suggested that groups like ISIS started because people in the Middle East are seeing how capitalism has failed in the US because of inequality and racism and that they're searching for an alternative ideology......and the kids in my class all agreed. I felt like I was in an insane asylum...or a typical university.
          It would be funny if it werent so ****in sad.
          Do you speak out? Report it man.

Comment

This is how I know you will be successful. All this radical garbage is totally useless in the real world. As long as you get that degree to put on your resume, you're set. After that, unlearn all that garbage lol.
            Hahaha as soon as the year ends, I unlearn everything and give noooooo ****s!
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I did watch the second one in peace.
              It was okay.
              The second movie was garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                It would be funny if it werent so ****in sad.
                Do you speak out? Report it man.
                Dude lol.....I'm known as the one guy in class who always fights and argues with everyone in every seminar.

As soon as my hand goes up eyes roll and people have that "oh here we go....." look on their face. And I for one don't give a ****....I'm going to continue to put these marxists and flat out morons in their place everyday until I leave this indoctrination center they call a university.

Comment

It definitely wasn't great, not at all.
                  Not even good.
                  Not the worst movie I've ever seen though.

Comment

lol I'm preeeeetty sure it was just meant to be a campy movie, dude. What were you expecting? a real sequel?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Dude lol.....I'm known as the one guy in class who always fights and argues with everyone in every seminar.

As soon as my hand goes up eyes roll and people have that "oh here we go....." look on their face. And I for one don't give a ****....I'm going to continue to put these marxists and flat out morons in their place everyday until I leave this indoctrination center they call a university.
                      Because students are too busy with their frat parties and twerking. They could give 2 ****s that they're being intellectually poisoned. Our generation just does not care. Unfortunately as they get older and go through school and student debts and responsibilities, maybe they'll be more interested in how our country works and who gets what and how.

Comment

Because students are too busy with their frat parties and twerking. They could give 2 ****s that they're being intellectually poisoned. Our generation just does not care. Unfortunately as they get older and go through school and student debts and responsibilities, maybe they'll be more interested in how our country works and who gets what and how.
                        Yessssss....bunch of uneducated morons. They don't know jack **** about world events but they know word for word what Michael Moore said in his last documentary or what John Stewart said last night.

I think it's actually worse here than where you are...the amount of anti-Americanism and anti-capitalism here is so intense. I just love seeing some of these idiots talk about how evil corporations are while texting someone on their iPhone.

Comment

When the first Bale Batman came out I was with a girl that didnt think bats were real. She thought they were "some type of holloween thing"
                          That reminds me of the time my buddy was baked and didnt think hookers were real so I convinced him to call one and gave him another friends number. The conversation was one of the funniest things ever.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

lmao man raffi kills me....I might actually get back into it just because of him, he was my favorite character too.
                            Your gonna love the episode where its just Raffi and Seth Roegen then
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              lol seth rogen is in it now? wow I've missed a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                                The draft at Andre's apartment when they ban him from it is noe of my favroite eps, because of those 2 lol.
                                I think that's the beginning of S3.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X