Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    The only thing that annoys me more than him are people who get their "news" from him aka all my friends and university students.....bunch a damn fools

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      You hang out with any young people lately? lol....this guy is the associated press and reuters to them
      Most young people I know don't discuss politics. Nor do I typically because...well, it makes everyone involved sound stupid.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Most young people I know don't discuss politics. Nor do I typically because...well, it makes everyone involved sound stupid.
        I unfortunately take a lot of politics classes so I have to discuss these things....with fools primarily

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          LOL BRO...my professor of American politics (the class might as well be called anti-American politics) on the very first day urged all the students to watch John Stewart and John Oliver to get a good idea of what's Really going on.

          Right there, 5 minutes into the new year I said in my head "nice....another stupid ***** for a professor right out of the gate, so long 2014 school year"
          See....you say that like it's a horrific thing....but youre taking a satirical show, that is clearly "liberal" in nature.....but can't just take it for entertainment?? It's like people who think Fox News is actually news. It's just another comedy routine. Except that the funny part is that people think it's news.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            I unfortunately take a lot of politics classes so I have to discuss these things....with fools primarily
            Doesn't that make YOU the fool?
            Bahziiiinnggggg
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              See....you say that like it's a horrific thing....but youre taking a satirical show, that is clearly "liberal" in nature.....but can't just take it for entertainment?? It's like people who think Fox News is actually news. It's just another comedy routine. Except that the funny part is that people think it's news.
              So you don't think there's anything wrong with a professor; who's job is to be objective and neutral telling students to watch shows which are liberal by your own admission, to know what's "really" going on?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Doesn't that make YOU the fool?
                Bahziiiinnggggg
                Lol no, it makes me a rational person in the midst of fools

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  See....you say that like it's a horrific thing....but youre taking a satirical show, that is clearly "liberal" in nature.....but can't just take it for entertainment?? It's like people who think Fox News is actually news. It's just another comedy routine. Except that the funny part is that people think it's news.
                  People actually tell me that Jon Stewart and The Daily Show isn't liberal.

                  Yeah, FNC leans right, but I prefer their side to MSNBC, whose mere existence is to (poorly) counter-balance FNC. No wonder their ratings blow so hard. That place runs rampant with race baiters and white guilt...and professors. Yuck.

                  At least FNC loads their staff up with hot ex-lawyers like Kimberly Guilfoyle, Megyn Kelly and Jedediah Bila.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Cousin's should be afraid of our secondary this week. This isn't some no-name Philly defense.....I fully expect to destroy the skin on Thursday....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      See....you say that like it's a horrific thing....but youre taking a satirical show, that is clearly "liberal" in nature.....but can't just take it for entertainment?? It's like people who think Fox News is actually news. It's just another comedy routine. Except that the funny part is that people think it's news.
                      Ohh stop. If Fox News is comedy than what CNN and MSNBC?

                      Those shows ARE comedy shows, with liberal comedians. The left hates Fox cause they blow all other networks out of the water. I watch Fox to get the news these other media outlets wont report. I cant tell you how many times I found out something before everyone else because liberal news outlets refuse to air it or just too slow.

                      Fox also has hot women telling me whats going on in the world. NBC has some Harry Potter looking lesbo trying to me my business.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Cousin's should be afraid of our secondary this week. This isn't some no-name Philly defense.....I fully expect to destroy the skin on Thursday....
                        Don't expect it dammit!!! Now we're gonna lose...

                        The win has to creep up on you!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          People actually tell me that Jon Stewart and The Daily Show isn't liberal.

                          Yeah, FNC leans right, but I prefer their side to MSNBC, whose mere existence is to (poorly) counter-balance FNC. No wonder their ratings blow so hard. That place runs rampant with race baiters and white guilt...and professors. Yuck.

                          At least FNC loads their staff up with hot ex-lawyers like Kimberly Guilfoyle and Jedediah Bila.
                          I dont disagree. FNC and MSNBC are both evil.....but I do think there's a difference:
                          Fox knows it's right wing, and does honestly no job of hiding (which I find ridiculous considering the very thing news is SUPPOSED to do is give you unbiased facts.
                          MSNBC is so ****ing stupid they probably think they ARE giving unbiased news. I dont know what their original intention was, but, they definitely did not get the right people for the job lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            Don't expect it dammit!!! Now we're gonna lose...

                            The win has to creep up on you!
                            ahh youre right youre right. my bad
                            this team sucks!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              NBC has some Harry Potter looking lesbo trying to me my business.
                              Chris Hayes?
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Ohh stop. If Fox News is comedy than what CNN and MSNBC?

                                Those shows ARE comedy shows, with liberal comedians. The left hates Fox cause they blow all other networks out of the water. I watch Fox to get the news these other media outlets wont report. I cant tell you how many times I found out something before everyone else because liberal news outlets refuse to air it or just too slow.

                                Fox also has hot women telling me whats going on in the world. NBC has some Harry Potter looking lesbo trying to me my business.
                                The problem is, they're all just playing party politics. Fox will cater to the GOP, CNN and MSNBC will obviously be more supportive of Democrat positions.

                                You will not get "real news" from any of these, they're all a joke. You got to read news issues from different opposing sides on Google news from a variety of sources, and the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

                                If you believe everything you see on MSNBC or Fox or CNN or whatever, you will be very misinformed. But with that being said, I have to give Fox credit because they report stuff that liberal media would Never report, and they actually have liberals on there like Juan Williams, Beckel, Powers, Colmes..etc. Where are the conservatives on MSNBC?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X