This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    My cousin has got the itch again....****er actually WANTS to go back to the middle east....but he's been back in the states for about 2.5 yrs and it's going to take more than just him asking probably....then again, i dont know how it works.
    I honestly don't think he's going to be content ever again unless he's in danger. what a ****ed up way to live life.
    Same with my cousins. They were both in the suck. They were a little off when they got back(nothing violent, just odd) but theyre doing really well now.
    Its the rush of combat

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Speaking of a bar....we still watching that Thursday nighter this Thursday? I'm down to have a few drinks and watch it wherever they play it
      You guys know each other?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Well I for one think it's asinine. Why is Assad's army being targeted? For all intents and purposes the Syrian Army has been fighting the ISIS scumbags harder than anyone else in the world.
        Id carpet bomb the whole ****ing country until everyone stopped fighting. Trust me, they would stop eventually.
        Cant keep fighting wars with one hand tied behind our backs.

Comment

You guys know each other?
          We go to the same university

Comment

yea something like that =\
            obviously, im in no position to 1) judge, or 2) even understand.

I mean, i saw how ****ed up he was when he came home. idk how someone could deal with the **** he has, and then just wanna go back to it.
            Probably just because he can't live a normal life.
            They dont want to let their comrades down or for them to die for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Id carpet bomb the whole ****ing country until everyone stopped fighting. Trust me, they would stop eventually.
              Cant keep fighting wars with one hand tied behind our backs.
              What about all the innocent Christians and Shiites who have nothing to do with this and are victims of these radical SOB's....do they deserve to die too by virtue of having been born in that hellhole?

Comment

We go to the same university
                gotcha. nice.
                only guy from here who lives near me is Sarcasm, but he never hangs out =P

then again, last time i told him I'd be available to, I got last minute tickets to the AZ game lmao
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ummm yeeeaaaaaa i dont care what military people really say.....their job is to kill people. they are pretty damn good at it. why dont we leave the decisions to rational people dezz.
                  So your saying who cares what the people fighting our enemies think? Right on par with your *** backwards liberal thinking.
                  Service members are probably smarter and harder working than most Americans.

Comment

• Is it weird that I find myself rooting A LOT for Austin Davis? As if he's some 2014 version of Kurt Warner?? lol
                    754 yds and 3 TDs over 2.5 games.....for a 3rd stringer? on THE ****ING RAMS!?!?! That's nothing to sneeze at imo....
                    I wish him well!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      So your saying who cares what the people fighting our enemies think? Right on par with your *** backwards liberal thinking.
                      Service members are probably smarter and harder working than most Americans.
                      Military, bleh....
                      I respect the people for being in the position they are, which is something I couldnt do (nor would I want to)......buuuuttttt not the ultra-patriots who talk about them like they have any idea.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ****in Jordan Reed man.....48th pick for me, and this mother****er SHOULD have been put on short term IR....but now they dont even know if he's going to play week 5 now...and it's not even week 4.
                        WELL GOOD!!! We play the redskums tmrw, and i hope they STAY banged up! lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

gotcha. nice.
                          only guy from here who lives near me is Sarcasm, but he never hangs out =P

then again, last time i told him I'd be available to, I got last minute tickets to the AZ game lmao
                          lol nice

To be fair, me and gurujot never actually met, just randomly found out on here that we go to the same school, which is insane considering how random that is.

Comment

****in Jordan Reed man.....48th pick for me, and this mother****er SHOULD have been put on short term IR....but now they dont even know if he's going to play week 5 now...and it's not even week 4.
                            WELL GOOD!!! We play the redskums tmrw, and i hope they STAY banged up! lol
                            Yea I got him in 2 of my leagues....But thank God I got Gronk in one league and Bennett in the other.

Wtf is with this guy anyways?

Comment

What about all the innocent Christians and Shiites who have nothing to do with this and are victims of these radical SOB's....do they deserve to die too by virtue of having been born in that hellhole?
                              Drop leaflets telling civilians to leave. People forget that smart bombs are a new thing. Just 50 years we were carpet bombing. Worked in Nam, Operation Linebacker brought the Vietnamese to the negotiating table. Then we stopped and they took advantage of it.

Comment

Well I guess it shouldn't be too surprising, most of my fellow students in university are full out ******s.

Matter of fact most of professors are too. This radical idiot professor yesterday actually suggested that groups like ISIS started because people in the Middle East are seeing how capitalism has failed in the US because of inequality and racism and that they're searching for an alternative ideology......and the kids in my class all agreed. I felt like I was in an insane asylum...or a typical university.
                                That's even too stupid for HuffPo

Comment

Working...
                                X