X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Does saying stuff like this make you feel better as a person on the inside?

Will you sleep better tonight?

Sometimes you can be pretty cool. Other times you are a complete ****. I don't get it......He is just joining in on the conversation. Jesus man.
    [/quote]

Thank you man.... thank you.....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

must you ALWAYS start with him??</p>[/quote]

Am I not right?

who does that...really.

it's like you were in a bar talking about getting a wax done with your GF's or something equally girly and he just pops his head over your shoulder and says "Yeah that hurts really bad!" and you turn and say you've waxed before and he says..."No"

why would someone do that..I don't get it.

[/quote]
      Wow, who would think that getting hair ripped off your body wouldn't hurt? You are reaching bro.....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yeah well that was 3 years ago... lol i guess i am about my same size but that pic is misleading lol. i have a small chest and a smaller waste but fat *** and b ig legs.... soooo lol im not "skinny" id say im pretty thick actually.. lol</p>[/quote]

lol seriously? If I had to describe you it would sound nothing like that.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We all started with Pacman on Atari.
          [/quote]</P>

lol- you know those pacman machines that are in the bar. my parents have an arcade in their basement now and im convinveing my dad to give it to me.. lol then ill just need a new flat screen since the ex is getting it ( ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so giants games on the big screen with pacman at halftime.... itll be good times.</P>

[/quote]

Ex is getting the flat screen? That SUCKS
          [/quote]</P>

yeah. i get the car and all the furniture well i get honestly everything in the apartment except the flat screen and its the one thing i wanted. its also the one thing thats completely paid off..... LOL but w/e ill show him cause **** the 47 inch im gonna get a 50 lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

tigerdirect.com, best prices for flat screens. really good site.</P>

Comment

I just looked it up for fun and found out i share a birthday with:
            Willie Randolph
            Sly Stallone
            G.W. Bush
            Former NY Giant Matt bahr
            Brian van Holt (awesome actor from John from cinncinatti)
            and 50 cent</P>

lol</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Sometimes you can be pretty cool. Other times you are a complete ****. I don't get it......He is just joining in on the conversation. Jesus man.
              [/quote]

[:|]

just something about it...perturbs me.
              [/quote]
              Why? Why do you care? You have never played WR but you sure have alot to say about Moss.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

must you ALWAYS start with him??</p>[/quote]

Am I not right?

who does that...really.

it's like you were in a bar talking about getting a wax done with your GF's or something equally girly and he just pops his head over your shoulder and says "Yeah that hurts really bad!" and you turn and say you've waxed before and he says..."No"

why would someone do that..I don't get it.

[/quote]

Dude...... dude.... you just don't get it...

We were talking about playing ****ing Pacman... I was just joining in on the conversation on playing goddamned Pacman. It doesn't matter if I played it on Atari, Gameboy, or an online game site... I ****ing played Pacman

Like me and my Uncle have both heard all of the Clash's albums. He has them all on vinyl and I have heard them all on CD. When I talk about the Clash with him, he doesn't jump down my throat and go "**** you man, you've never heard the Clash unless it was on vinyl... you don't know what ur talking about" we talk about the albums and the songs and **** like that....

Really.... come on now.....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                  Wow, who would think that getting hair ripped off your body wouldn't hurt? You are reaching bro.....
                  [/quote]

No, you are missing my point Landon...they were talking about something he had no knowledge of and they weren't specificly talking to him yet he just pops in out of nowhere and talks about it...but he has no knowledge of it.

better example...they are talking about periods and he pops in and says yeah..I feel bloated got my period 2 days ago...sucks right girls...

(actually that would be funny but you get my point?)

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[:|]

just something about it...perturbs me.
                    [/quote]
                    Why? Why do you care? You have never played WR but you sure have alot to say about Moss.
                    [/quote]

And Hixon, and Smith, and Nicks, and Barden.............

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Willie Randolph
                      Sly Stallone
                      G.W. Bush
                      and 50 cent</p>

lol</p>[/quote]
                      G-Unot!

Could have left that one off. lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Willie Randolph
                        Sly Stallone
                        G.W. Bush
                        and 50 cent</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

You share your b-day with Stallone? You lucky bastage

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i just ate a buffalo chicken wrap and it was amazing.[/quote]</P>

lol grats. I had ice coffee? *shrug</P>

[/quote]</P>

i drink atleast one raspberry iced coffee extra light with skim milk and 4 splenda per day. ATLEAST one... i think i pay dunkin donuts rent lol</P>

[/quote]ew skim milk. your too skinny. you need some meat[/quote]</P>

lol im def not too skinny. you have never met me but mmb, kase and daven can vouch for me, def got meat on my bones. </P>

[/quote]pleeease that picture of you near the giants locker proves my point. ican fit like 4 of you in that locker.[/quote]</P>

yeah well that was 3 years ago... lol i guess i am about my same size but that pic is misleading lol. i have a small chest and a smaller waste but fat *** and b ig legs.... soooo lol im not "skinny" id say im pretty thick actually.. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

"fat bottom girlsyou make the rocking world go 'round"[:P] </P>

but really, girls dont have good judgement when it comes to their bodies.</P>

and apple bottoms are THE sexiest thing ever sooo dont complain</P>

</P>

and </P>

Comment

[/quote]

No, you are missing my point Landon...they were talking about something he had no knowledge of and they weren't specificly talking to him yet he just pops in out of nowhere and talks about it...but he has no knowledge of it.

better example...they are talking about periods and he pops in and says yeah..I feel bloated got my period 2 days ago...sucks right girls...

[/quote]

Dude, that's still a bad example because girls get periods and dudes don't.

We were talking about playing Pacman.... it's the same ****ing thing no matter how you play it. You navigate through the maze and eat all the dots.........

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              I understand the point but I feel like it is ridiculous. You do it just to pick on him. This is a message board. People type things. People converse. Knowledge of playing Pacman? **** me running are you serious? Any chance you get to rip him a new one you will but you don't do it to anyone else. Lay off him bro honestly. I have no idea why you do it so much. Please enlighten me......

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Willie Randolph
                                Sly Stallone
                                G.W. Bush
                                and 50 cent</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]

You share your b-day with Stallone? You lucky bastage
                                [/quote] googled ayyo</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X