Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    Ill probably get there around the same time depending when my lecture finishes
    Sounds good

    Comment


    • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Sounds good
      is the food there good?
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        is the food there good?
        Lol yea it's pretty solid, the pizza is good but they have a lot of other stuff too.

        You boozing lol?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Lol yea it's pretty solid, the pizza is good but they have a lot of other stuff too.

          You boozing lol?
          maybe 1 or 2 drinks but I gotta drive home after, and Im usually more of a binger than some one who sips a beer.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            maybe 1 or 2 drinks but I gotta drive home after
            Nice

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Im usually more of a binger than some one who sips a beer.
              Me too bud.... But I'll take it easy tonight since it's just a football game and I got class at 8am tomorrow

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Jeter should just stop playing after tonight, his last game ever needs to be at Yankees Stadium and not Fenway
                Nah, Jeters a gamer.

                Comment


                • next 5 games after tonight suuuuck

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I don't watch tv.
                    How do you watch the Giants?
                    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      How do you watch the Giants?
                      I don't watch the Giants
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • So who's coming to THEE Game next week?? I want to make sure we are all on the same page with meeting up, food, booze and everything

                        Im gonna suggest parking in L6, because thats where me and my crew go with the G-Fambulance
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          So who's coming to THEE Game next week?? I want to make sure we are all on the same page with meeting up, food, booze and everything

                          Im gonna suggest parking in L6, because thats where me and my crew go with the G-Fambulance
                          Obviously I'm coming. How much money do you want for my share of the food & drink? Or I can bring something.
                          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            How do you watch the Giants?
                            In her very own movie theater in the west wing of her mansion, duh.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                              So who's coming to THEE Game next week?? I want to make sure we are all on the same page with meeting up, food, booze and everything

                              Im gonna suggest parking in L6, because thats where me and my crew go with the G-Fambulance


                              I'll be there let me know what to chip in or bring, L6 works for me too, gotta see that Fanbulance.

                              Comment


                              • Just heard Phil in Sirius NFL and he used the word "Redskins".....Good for him.
                                It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X