This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Eli Manning also eclipsed 3,000 career completions last night, becoming only the 17th QB in NFL history to pass the 3,000 mark
    Moved past Jim Kelly on the all time TD list.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Basic lingo, MS....
      You're a basic.

Comment

• Derek Jeter.....amazing.

Comment

Basic lingo, MS....
          It's actual bad lingo. If you said.."I literally fell on the floor" or something like that it would have been acceptable.

I'm afraid that I require more accurate and correct use of the English language. Let that be a lesson to you.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Derek Jeter.....self promoting.
            It's a hard truth to accept for a Yankees fan. Good for you.

Comment

Eli Manning on his rushing touchdown: "As you know, you can't coach speed. Sometimes you just have it."
              ended up getting into a fight with my girlfriend over this, she was complaining about something over the phone I had her on speaker and was eating my late night pizza slice before going to sleep while watching the post game....anyhow, he said that and I burst out laughing...and got the "what's so funny" from my GF...I explained it but she didn't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                It's actual bad lingo. If you said.."I literally fell on the floor" or something like that it would have been acceptable.

I'm afraid that I require more accurate and correct use of the English language. Let that be a lesson to you.
                Lol sigh.

Comment

• Hate how my laptop is broken, I have to use my phone to come on here

But anyways.... What a great ****ing game!!

Comment

• I will never understand why the Lions took Ebron.

Comment

I literally died when he said that.
                      So did I. He was definitely being sarcastic. What a game did Eli have !!!!!
                      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I can't even
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I can't even
                          I know you can't.

Comment

It's a hard truth to accept for a Yankees fan. Good for you.
                            Any other player, even a Yankee I would say yea.
                            But I dont think you understand how popular Jeter was among the younger generation. The guy was the face of baseball.

Comment

Any other player, even a Yankee I would say yea.
                              But I dont think you understand how popular Jeter was among the younger generation. The guy was the face of baseball.
                              I like Jeter. But I didn't like his role in "honoring" himself.

The two commercials were nice, but Jeter spent a lot of time in helping them being made.

"honoring" a player's legacy should come from others, not from the player being honored.

Comment

I know you can't.

Literally can't. So dead.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X