This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]We were talking about playing ****ing Pacman... [/quote]

NO ... WE WEREN'T and that's what pisses me off...we were talking about how we all started playing video games....a long time ago...on a system called Atari!

you didn't play Atari..because you are too young...there is nothing wrong with that..but there was no reason to jump into a conversation about playing games a very long time ago on an ancient system since you never did it.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I was just joining in on the conversation on playing goddamned Pacman.[/quote]

No you jumped into a conversation about the first gaming systems most of us played on called Atari...something you likely never seen before...and started talking about something completely different.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"] It doesn't matter if I played it on Atari,Gameboy, or an online game site... I ****ing played Pacman[/quote]

Actually it does..since the point of the conversation is that it was played ON ATARI.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Like me and my Uncle have both heard all of the Clash's albums. He has them all on vinyl and I have heard them all on CD. When I talk about the Clash with him, he doesn't jump down my throat and go "**** you man, you've never heard the Clash unless it was on vinyl... you don't know what ur talking about" we talk about the albums and the songs and **** like that....[/quote]

No but if he said You remember 8-Tracks in that car...that was the ****...we used to listen to the Clash sometimes..

would you say..YEAH MAN 8-Tracks ruled!

even though you've never seen an 8-Track...I'm willing to bet you would.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Dude, that's still a bad example because girls get periods and dudes don't.

[/quote]

yes that's EXACTLY my point.

Comment

i started on super nintendo</P>

best game EVER!!!</P>

Comment

Your B-day kind of sucks LT. Only 2 notables I found were LdT and Randy Jackson. lol

Funny about Ladanian though being that you have that screen name. Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i just ate a buffalo chicken wrap and it was amazing.[/quote]</P>

lol grats. I had ice coffee? *shrug</P>

[/quote]</P>

i drink atleast one raspberry iced coffee extra light with skim milk and 4 splenda per day. ATLEAST one... i think i pay dunkin donuts rent lol</P>

[/quote]ew skim milk. your too skinny. you need some meat[/quote]</P>

lol im def not too skinny. you have never met me but mmb, kase and daven can vouch for me, def got meat on my bones. </P>

[/quote]pleeease that picture of you near the giants locker proves my point. ican fit like 4 of you in that locker.[/quote]</P>

yeah well that was 3 years ago... lol i guess i am about my same size but that pic is misleading lol. i have a small chest and a smaller waste but fat *** and b ig legs.... soooo lol im not "skinny" id say im pretty thick actually.. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

"fat bottom girlsyou make the rocking world go 'round"[:P] </P>

but really, girls dont have good judgement when it comes to their bodies.</P>

and apple bottoms are THE sexiest thing ever sooo dont complain</P>

</P>

and </P>

[/quote]</P>

lolol well all i was saying was im not skinny</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"] Lay off him bro honestly. I have no idea why you do it so much. Please enlighten me......[/quote]

honestly, because it bothers me the same way it bothers me that he lets people call him "Little Buddy" and embraces it cause he doesn't know any better, the same way it bothers me when he talks about how he wants to find the girl he wants to marry on his first date, he's like the Anti-Me and it bothers me.

Comment

ok boys im heading out for the day. hope the rain holds out, got the baby brothers graduation... ill catch you boys later tonight or tomorrow!</P>

</P>

byeeeee</P>

Comment

meh....like Dezzr said, skinny doesnt mean attractive.

OMG I WANNA GO HOME!!! I hate this place. If the lighting was red, it'd literally be hell.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Funerals SUCK.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Funerals SUCK.[/quote]

Random....
                      But I agree.
                      Sorry for your loss
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="patsrule666"]Funerals SUCK.[/quote]

Random....
                        But I agree.
                        Sorry for your loss[/quote]

he mentioned about having to go to one today for some member of the braves organization?

sorry to hear about you having such a bad time....funerals do suck.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"] Lay off him bro honestly. I have no idea why you do it so much. Please enlighten me......[/quote]

honestly, because it bothers me the same way it bothers me that he lets people call him "Little Buddy" and embraces it cause he doesn't know any better, the same way it bothers me when he talks about how he wants to find the girl he wants to marry on his first date, he's like the Anti-Me and it bothers me.
                          [/quote]
                          Right, but the issue is deeper and you still didn't answer the question? Why does it bother you? Why do you care that a 18/19 year old kid says random things whether he knows about them or not.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                            Right, but the issue is deeper and you still didn't answer the question? Why does it bother you? Why do you care that a 18/19 year old kid says random things whether he knows about them or not.
                            [/quote]

because I love LT and I want him to get better at socializing with people...the rest of you don't need the criticizing the rest of you have lives....

stuff like jumping into conversations when you don't understand what they are about is what turns people off/away from you..and its something LT does all the time around here.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                              [/quote]

because I love LT and I want him to be a better guy []

[/quote]
                              Talk about bull****ter. lol

You have a weird way of showing it. I don't think you have ever said one positive thing to him. I am sure him being on this site alone has helped him break out of his shell somewhat. He will continue to get better and one day believe it or not he will get drunk and might even lose his virginity.

God knows what LT could be right now if it was not for that stupid prom date. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                                Talk about bull****ter. lol
                                [/quote]

[] that actually was the truth Landon.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You have a weird way of showing it. I don't think you have ever said one positive thing to him[/quote]

Actually I have...many times... when he grows balls and yell's at me and **** I tell him he's making progress...when he stops hiding and actually comes out with some real stuff or makes a good comment/joke etc etc I've complimented him many a time.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I am sure him being on this site alone has helped him break out of his shell somewhat. He will continue to get better and one day believe it or not he will get drunk and might even lose his virginity. [/quote]

God I hope so.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]God knows what LT could be right now if it was not for that stupid prom date. lol[/quote]

I can't believe any self respecting guy would let one stupid girl wreck his life like that for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X