This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    So TC's job is to act like a nut on the sidelines and make pretty speeches before and after the games.
    Yep...think you covered everything.

Nice work.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      lol Yea, that power run game we saw for the majority of game is sooo Benny
      Well since Ben Mac has never been an OC, and has never called plays in his life until 4 weeks ago, we can't really know WHAT he thinks about the running game.....Can we?

And KG was always a pass first OC anyway. We were one of the worst rushing teams in the NFL for the last several years.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Yep...think you covered everything.

Nice work.
        and all of that for only 6 mil !
        Last edited by byron; 09-29-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          and that for only 6 mil !
          I would have done it for half.

Comment

Well since Ben Mac has never been an OC, and has never called plays in his life until 4 weeks ago, we can't really know WHAT he thinks about the running game.....Can we?

And KG was always a pass first OC anyway. We were one of the worst rushing teams in the NFL for the last several years.
            We were also one of the best running teams the first few years KG was here.

YA already said you were wrong. Of course TC philosophy will be incorporated into Bens scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              We were also one of the best running teams the first few years KG was here.

YA already said you were wrong. Of course TC philosophy will be incorporated into Bens scheme.
              Actually YA agreed with me that the change in OC was instigated by Mr. Mara and against TC's will.
              And he is inside the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Was it all that OPP keeping you up late
                Haha no, my damn homework was.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Actually YA agreed with me that the change in OC was instigated by Mr. Mara and against TC's will.
                  You're probably right about this

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    You're probably right about this
                    So let's ask your friend Dezipoo what TC is actually coaching. We have an offensive system that is completely foreign to the HC, the likes of which he has NEVER used as a HC in the NFL.
                    That offense is completely controlled by the OC.

I'm telling you. I'm sure he's a nice organizer and disciplinarian, but as for getting involved in the nuts and bolts of coaching the team......I don't think he's very involved at all.

Comment

Thats not what we are talking about. You said TC has no say over Bens scheme. Thats not true

Do you remember the story about little TC, KG, and Benny on the playground?? lol that was a great post by him.

Comment

So let's ask your friend Dezipoo what TC is actually coaching. We have an offensive system that is completely foreign to the HC, the likes of which he has NEVER used as a HC in the NFL.

I'm telling you. I'm sure he's a nice organizer and disciplinarian, but as for getting involved in the nuts and bolts of coaching the team......I don't think he's very involved at all.
                        I remember reading how TC was not too pleased initially with KG leaving. Mara probably had to sit him down and explain look..this is the direction we're going. Of course TC loves his job and agreed with change.

He came around, but I don't think k he had another choice. Either he went in a new direction or he would of "retired."

Comment

So tell us MH, why exactly is TC here since he doesnt do anything?

Comment

I would assume that all coaches that have and Offensive and Defensive coordinator wouldnt be very involved in the nuts and bolts of either side, but they still have overarching philosophies that would be applied to both sides. John Harbaugh was a STs coach it doesnt mean he doesnt have an effect on the way the offence and defence are run.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...responsibility
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• In terms of coaching g responsibility, I'm not certain about things like this.

I think Mara hinted that TC and McAdoo work together on playcalling.

Comment

Working...
                                X