X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Whats good popcorn playaaaaaa's.......

I miss anything good 2day???
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6" color="#006400">**** THE EAGLES</font><font size="6">!!!

</font><font size="6" color="#a9a9a9">**** THE COWBOYS!!!</font><font size="6">

</font><font size="6" color="#7fffd4">**** THE J***!!!</font><font size="6">

</font><font size="6" color="#808080">**** THE SPURS!!!</font>

[/quote]

I can get on board with all of that !!

9000 posts Landon...Heres to 9000 more...!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good popcorn playaaaaaa's.......

[/quote]

Me and LT fighting cause he didn't understand a conversation...then Landon telling me to back offa him, and I'm telling Landon it's not just for the Lulz it's cause I want to make LT better.

Comment

Oh and the USA is beating Spain in Soccer atm too.

(and I went to sonic again)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Oh and the USA is beating Spain in Soccer <font size="5"><u>atm</u></font> too.

(and I went to sonic again)
            [/quote]@ss To Mouth????

LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good popcorn playaaaaaa's.......

[/quote]

Me and LT fighting cause he didn't understand a conversation...then Landon telling me to back offa him, and I'm telling Landon it's not just for the Lulz it's cause I want to make LT better.
              [/quote]
              Daven its just constructive criticism, I get that way with LT as well

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#006400 size=6>**** THE EAGLES</FONT><FONT size=6>!!!

</FONT><FONT color=#a9a9a9 size=6>**** THE COWBOYS!!!</FONT><FONT size=6>

</FONT><FONT color=#7fffd4 size=6>**** THE J***!!!</FONT><FONT size=6>

</FONT><FONT color=#808080 size=6>**** THE SPURS!!!</FONT>

[/quote] I can get on board with all of that !! 9000 posts Landon...Heres to 9000 more...![/quote] Holy cow, i have over 2700.. I havnt looked there in a while oyoyoy...lol.</P>

Congrats on 9 grand Landon...[B]</P>

Comment

F'N Sweet, UHF is on rite now......

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6" color="#006400">**** THE EAGLES</font><font size="6">!!!

</font><font size="6" color="#a9a9a9">**** THE COWBOYS!!!</font><font size="6">

</font><font size="6" color="#7fffd4">**** THE J***!!!</font><font size="6">

</font><font size="6" color="#808080">**** THE SPURS!!!</font>

[/quote] I can get on board with all of that !! 9000 posts Landon...Heres to 9000 more...![/quote] Holy cow, i have over 2700.. I havnt looked there in a while oyoyoy...lol.</p>

Congrats on 9 grand Landon...[B]</p>[/quote]
                    Thank you both. I will be here forever. I love this family.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Oh and the USA is beating Spain in Soccer atm too.

[/quote]
                      I am all about this. I would love to see the US win. Not like they can beat Brazil but no one would expect this. It would go down as one of the greatest upsets ever.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good popcorn playaaaaaa's.......

[/quote]

[/quote] I happen to think LT is coming along just fine Daven...Im sure there are things we all could do over at the age of 18-19..Heck, i wish i knew back then what i know now....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Holy cow, i have over 2700..</p>[/quote]

Keep up the good work.....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Heck, i wish i knew back then what i know now....[/quote]
                            Well considering how looooooooooooooong ago that was I am sure you do. lol j/k. The kid is going to be fine. Sorry for your loss Pats. He is playing on the Field of Dreams right now.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]F'N Sweet, UHF is on rite now......
                              [/quote]

That's like a cult classic movie right? is weird al in it?

Comment

I started with Nintendo 1 !!!

a little ATARI when I was like 6 I guess but I got into NINTENDO in 1989 !

Comment

Working...
                                X