This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Hm... I might just give it a shot one of these days..

How was the wedding?
    It was seriously awesome, man.....I THINK that im not just saying that because its my brother....but im pretty sure it was the best ****ing party I've ever been to, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      ughh I forgot how emo you are.
      err wut?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lol, I was watching some old episodes of Always Sunny last night and it was the '08 World Series one, where they couldnt get their tickets so they were trying to sneak in. "Ohh! We can use the tunnel!! The tunnel connecting the holiday inn to the Stadium!"
        "There's a tunnel?!"
        "Yea, it's common knowledge. they needed to hide the visiting players, because we're in philly....and fans are vicious and would kick the crap out of them!"
        I havnt seen any of the newer ones but I saw a few mins of one and Mac is ****blocking Dennis, asking him to stupid questions while hes talking to this girl

"Dammit Mac! Now I have to re-demonstrate my value!"

Comment

It was seriously awesome, man.....I THINK that im not just saying that because its my brother....but im pretty sure it was the best ****ing party I've ever been to, lol
          Lol nice.... Weddings never let me down. How can anyone have a bad time with unlimited free booze??

Comment

I havnt seen any of the newer ones but I saw a few mins of one and Mac is ****blocking Dennis, asking him to stupid questions while hes talking to this girl

"Dammit Mac! Now I have to re-demonstrate my value!"
            That's my favorite episode actually. The D.E.N.N.I.S. System. lol my friends and i quote that all the time, always say how we're demonstrating value lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hm... I might just give it a shot one of these days..

How was the wedding?
              The first 2-3 seasons are great.

Comment

That's my favorite episode actually. The D.E.N.N.I.S. System. lol my friends and i quote that all the time, always say how we're demonstrating value lol
                I thought it was funny they did a little throwback.

Comment

• Reuben Randle's fantasy stock is rising now that the offense is clicking. I might have to bench Cordarelle Patterson if Minny keeps sucking, and The Giants' offense keeps the momentum they have.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The first 2-3 seasons are great.
                    Prior to last night, I dont think I have seen anything past season 4 or so....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Prior to last night, I dont think I have seen anything past season 4 or so....
                      yea same here

Comment

• George Clooneys wife is fugly.

Comment

Reuben Randle's fantasy stock is rising now that the offense is clicking. I might have to bench Cordarelle Patterson if Minny keeps sucking, and The Giants' offense keeps the momentum they have.
                          I wonder what role ODB will have in this offense.

If he doesn't play this week, he will probably get his first start at Philly, but I wonder when; if at all this year, he actually gets heavily involved.

And when he does, I wonder how. I would imagine him and Randle will be the outside guys with Cruz in the slot which sounds really good....in theory.

Comment

I wonder what role ODB will have in this offense.

If he doesn't play this week, he will probably get his first start at Philly, but I wonder when; if at all this year, he actually gets heavily involved.

And when he does, I wonder how. I would imagine him and Randle will be the outside guys with Cruz in the slot which sounds really good....in theory.
                            That's what im thinking too. But I think it will be a slow start for him mostly because he's going to have to play with Eli a lot more in practice before he starts getting targets. that's my guess anyway...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's what im thinking too. But I think it will be a slow start for him mostly because he's going to have to play with Eli a lot more in practice before he starts getting targets. that's my guess anyway...
                              Pretty much.....I dont have many expectations from him. If I can borrow a phrase from the great Jerry Reese, anything from Beckham this year would be a bonus

Comment

Pretty much.....I dont have many expectations from him. If I can borrow a phrase from the great Jerry Reese, anything from Beckham this year would be a bonus
                                Well, yea, it definitely is. I mean, our offense actually MIGHT know how to play again, and the O Line looks good, so, any production we get from someone who isn't currently playing means that we're deep.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X