Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wouldnt be the end of the world...
    put it over your eyes
    You'd be surprised.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Um.... So why the **** is the GMB league not counting any of the stats from the Monday nighter?

I was undefeated and then all of a sudden now Alex Smith has zero points and I lost.... WTF??
      It's a Yahoo problem, I have another league where I lost cause of the monday night game and this morning I came into work and I won :P I'm assuming it'll get fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Wait you aren't in our league
        Lol I'm in one of the GMB leagues with MH and some others.... I thought this whole time you were Rude Dogs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          It's a Yahoo problem, I have another league where I lost cause of the monday night game and this morning I came into work and I won :P I'm assuming it'll get fixed.
          Yea I figured that was the case.... Those numbskulls

Comment

Lol I'm in one of the GMB leagues with MH and some others.... I thought this whole time you were Rude Dogs lol
            Oh you're in Matt's league, I'm not in that one lol.

There's the GMB FF league and the GMB2 league Billinda started here, so I thought you meant one of those.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Hey, so I'm starting Eli this week.

I know you're giggling right now but ATL's pass defense is like..29th or some ****. Their entire defense is actually.

Anyway I just wanted to say that specifically to you.
              Sounds like a good move.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Rude Dogs is Byron.

Did you get your money to Lando BTW? I feel responsible for you.

Comment

• I'm streaming Eli this week, too. Hope it works out.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    I'm streaming Eli this week, too. Hope it works out.
                    Until last year...Eli has alwats had huge games when we were all at the game.

I expect that to happen on Sunday as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Until last year...Eli has alwats had huge games when we were all at the game.

I expect that to happen on Sunday as well.
                      I recall the Bills game being a good one for him....
                      And the game when Bradshaw had 200 on the ground against the browns the following year.
                      And the game where we injured all the Lions quarterbacks in 09, lol.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        Dunno. The Giants usually play down to their competition.
                        This.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I recall the Bills game being a good one for him....
                          And the game when Bradshaw had 200 on the ground against the browns the following year.
                          And the game where we injured all the Lions quarterbacks in 09, lol.
                          I thought the big Bradshaw game was against the Raiders in 09. Could be wrong.

Comment

I thought the big Bradshaw game was against the Raiders in 09. Could be wrong.
                            Well....I remember the '12 Browns game being kind of a snoozer other than the fact that AB easily ran all over them.Yea, I just checked, he had exactly 200 yards.

Actually, that game wasn't boring...we were down 0-14 in the first quarter due to a ST return or something...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Well....I remember the '12 Browns game being kind of a snoozer other than the fact that AB easily ran all over them.Yea, I just checked, he had exactly 200 yards.

Actually, that game wasn't boring...we were down 0-14 in the first quarter due to a ST return or something...
                              I just looked up that Raider's game and he had 165 total yards and 2 TD's there too.

Maybe it's Bradshaw that has huge games when we go.

Comment

Rude Dogs is Byron.

Did you get your money to Lando BTW? I feel responsible for you.
                                Lol the last thing I want is for anyone to feel responsible on my behalf.

I asked about who to send the money to and what are the prizes before I even joined but I didn't get a response.

So it's $20 right? And what email/PayPal to I send it to?

Comment

Working...
                                X