Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    well, I don't really like snakes.....im sure there are some things he doesnt like lol
    420.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      420.
      it's only 3:56pm where I am.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Was izbo the same poster as giggles?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Was izbo the same poster as giggles?
          No.
          Izbo was like 420 but on the other side. Hated Eli.
          That was back when I was an Eli homer.

          Yes there was a time........
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            No.
            Izbo was like 420 but on the other side. Hated Eli.
            That was back when I was an Eli homer.

            Yes there was a time........
            Were you really a Eli homer back then? or did you just not hate him as much as Izbo did?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
              Were you really a Eli homer back then? or did you just not hate him as much as Izbo did?
              I was a homer through the 2008 season. I had major wars with Izbo back then.
              It all started when I started a thread, reviewing all of Eli's strengths and weaknesses. I had like 5 strengths for every 1 weakness and they jumped friggin ugly on me for those few criticisms.
              I never hated Eli. I've always liked him. I just accept what he is. It's the Cultists I have a problem with. If you don't take the position that he's an all time great QB, you are some kind of hater with these dopes.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                well, I don't really like snakes.....im sure there are some things he doesnt like lol
                420.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I was a homer through the 2008 season. I had major wars with Izbo back then.
                  It all started when I started a thread, reviewing all of Eli's strengths and weaknesses. I had like 5 strengths for every 1 weakness and they jumped friggin ugly on me for those few criticisms.
                  I never hated Eli. I've always liked him. I just accept what he is. It's the Cultists I have a problem with. If you don't take the position that he's an all time great QB, you are some kind of hater with these dopes.
                  You're such a trickster.

                  This I can agree with
                  But some of your comments just scream Eli hater.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I was a homer through the 2008 season. I had major wars with Izbo back then.
                    It all started when I started a thread, reviewing all of Eli's strengths and weaknesses. I had like 5 strengths for every 1 weakness and they jumped friggin ugly on me for those few criticisms.
                    I never hated Eli. I've always liked him. I just accept what he is. It's the Cultists I have a problem with. If you don't take the position that he's an all time great QB, you are some kind of hater with these dopes.
                    I dont follow. Cultists made you like Eli less?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      You're such a trickster.

                      This I can agree with
                      But some of your comments just scream Eli hater.
                      You mean like...........Eli blows!.......

                      Like that?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        You mean like...........Eli blows!.......

                        Like that?
                        No, not like that sweetie
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          If you don't take the position that he's an all time great QB, you are some kind of hater with these dopes.
                          RIght.
                          Because he's currently only the greatest Giants QB ever. I get ya. I'm with that, MH
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Why would anyone care if anyone cares what Kurt Warner thinks?
                            Excellent question.

                            Almost as good as why would anyone care if anyone cares why anyone cares what Kurt Warner thinks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Excellent question.

                              Almost as good as why would anyone care if anyone cares why anyone cares what Kurt Warner thinks.
                              speaking for my self and I'm sure nobody cares ... I don't give two ****s from a rats *** why anyone would care why anyone cares why anyone cares what Kurt Warner thinks...makes you wonder if Warner cares
                              Last edited by byron; 10-02-2014, 06:44 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                No, not like that sweetie
                                Notice he didnt answer me...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X