Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    I purposely don't involve myself in politics. Whatever side you're on, it's all utter and complete horse ****.
    The unfortunate truth.

    Comment


    • So the Pats just cut the guy who might have been the most talented receiver on their team
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        So the Pats just cut the guy who might have been the most talented receiver on their team
        I think the Pats get too cute for their own good.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

        Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
          I think the Pats get too cute for their own good.
          Maybe bellicheck thinks Brady gets too much attention for being good so hes trying to make him look bad by putting as many bad players around him as possible
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            So the Pats just cut the guy who might have been the most talented receiver on their team
            SMH. Brady must be pissed.
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

            Comment


            • He was behind LaFell and Amendola on the depth chart...which confuses me because

              1. Amendola hasn't done ****, they might as well cut him.
              2. Is LaFell that much better than Thompkins?
              3. They were raving about Thompkins in the preseason and he had a good showing week 1.

              And now we're here. Not sure what they're trying to do.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                He was behind LaFell and Amendola on the depth chart...which confuses me because

                1. Amendola hasn't done ****, they might as well cut him.
                2. Is LaFell that much better than Thompkins?
                3. They were raving about Thompkins in the preseason and he had a good showing week 1.

                And now we're here. Not sure what they're trying to do.
                And Brady took a hometown discount ( in 2012 ? ) for the specific reason in resigning his weapons. Yet they did not keep any. He has to be frustrated and his OL is not doing well. What goes around.........
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                  So i just watched fast and the furious 6 on hbo.
                  What's the verdict?
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    What's the verdict?
                    That movie is crazy ridiculous good !!!! I just watched it as well. Awesome !
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                      And Brady took a hometown discount ( in 2012 ? ) for the specific reason in resigning his weapons. Yet they did not keep any. He has to be frustrated and his OL is not doing well. What goes around.........
                      Yup, took a pay cut to help the team. I'd be livid.
                      Maybe Gronk is returning to form, but even then...he can't do it all by himself.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Dont worry guys its the Patriots org making these moves, they never make a bad move. Remember the time they signed Ochocinco and Albert Haynesworth and both guys panned out.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          That movie is crazy ridiculous good !!!! I just watched it as well. Awesome !
                          I never got a chance to watch it over the summer.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I never got a chance to watch it over the summer.
                            Do you use any torrent software ?
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              What's the verdict?
                              It's really over the top. Like Tanks driving in the highway, people fighting on tanks while on the highway, jumobo jet on the highway, 6 cars anchored to that play to keep it from flying up, people fighting ON this cars, people throwing each other into the jet engines. Thoroughly entertaining though. I liked all of the fast and the furious movies. I know they're terrible, but i tend to like those movies. Another example would be the Blade movies with Wesley Snipes.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                              Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X