• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Someday??

You haven't before?????????

ARE THERE NO HARRY POTTER FAN HERE?
    I read the books and saw the movies. Harry Potter is awesome. I was forced to watch some movie that's some chick flick but not in the romantic comedy sense, not inception. But every girl I know that read the Hunger Games, read these books. Diversion? Divergent? Divergant?
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      To be fair the guy had 122 rushing yards and a rushing TD in that game......Eli has 433 in his decade long career lol
      Youre proving his point. giving up 122 yards: bad defense, or awesome offensive effort?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
        I read the books and saw the movies. Harry Potter is awesome. I was forced to watch some movie that's some chick flick but not in the romantic comedy sense, not inception. But every girl I know that read the Hunger Games, read these books. Diversion? Divergent? Divergant?
        I watched that movie also, and couldnt understand if I was supposed to like the main character, or hate her....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• We rushed for 150+ yards on Washington. BAD DEFENSE!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY STYLEE"
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY STYLEE"
              YA's high and mighty story telling just completely made me lose interest in the Beckham thread. He actually CALLED ODB "Russell Jones".
              Oh you were on a first name basis with the wu-tang clan?? I'm disrespecting the real ODB apparently now -___-
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                YA's high and mighty story telling just completely made me lose interest in the Beckham thread. He actually CALLED ODB "Russell Jones".
                Oh you were on a first name basis with the wu-tang clan?? I'm disrespecting the real ODB apparently now -___-
                Lmao nobody calls him Russell Jones and I doubt he gave two ****s.

Comment

• I've honestly never been so worried and anxious about going to an NFL game.....literally everyone I talk to about going to Philly for this upcoming game keeps telling me the same ****...

I'm thinking of maybe wearing a 76ers hat or something, maybe I could fool the low IQ having morons

Comment

I've honestly never been so worried and anxious about going to an NFL game.....literally everyone I talk to about going to Philly for this upcoming game keeps telling me the same ****...

I'm thinking of maybe wearing a 76ers hat or something, maybe I could fool the low IQ having morons
                    yeah I'd be worried a bit too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      yeah I'd be worried a bit too.
                      Friggin scumbags man....how can you have such a problem with violence/potential violence at a nationally televised sporting event of that magnitude and not have any added security or preventative measures to stop this problem?

Doesn't it discourage families and give the NFL a bad image if they have this kind of disgusting atmosphere that's permitted and allowed to thrive?

A man can't even enjoy a damn trip without looking over his back....what a goddamn shame

Comment

Friggin scumbags man....how can you have such a problem with violence/potential violence at a nationally televised sporting event of that magnitude and not have any added security or preventative measures to stop this problem?

Doesn't it discourage families and give the NFL a bad image if they have this kind of disgusting atmosphere that's permitted and allowed to thrive?

A man can't even enjoy a damn trip without looking over his back....what a goddamn shame
                        You will enjoy the game. Problems occur when personal attacks are made, you can trash talk. Just avoid any personal insults that may arise.. They do have security in there I think.
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Stop being a wuss

Comment

Stop being a wuss
                            lol these filth attack each other for not "cheering loud enough".....I'm trying to come back in one piece here

Comment

lol these filth attack each other for not "cheering loud enough".....I'm trying to come back in one piece here
                              Take some bear repellent spray just in case.
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Whatever you do.............don't tell them you're from Canada
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X