Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    We saw LPG the other day at the Fambulance lol.

    also...I dont understand. we drafted Amukamara before the '11 season...soooo yea, we had him by feb '12 when we won....

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        They have Smith at QB -____-
        I meant Alex Smith

        Comment


        • Someone buy me a DSM IV manual.

          Thanks.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Giants are 30-7 under TC and Eli in Oct.

            Comment


            • cant view anything you posted.

              oh, and Alex Smith is garbage.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Giants are 30-7 under TC and Eli in Oct.
                Yea, at QB, Eli has the highest % in the entire Super Bowl era. pretty crazy. I think the next closest was Kordell Stewart.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Someone buy me a DSM IV manual.

                  Thanks.
                  Diamond Star Motors?? idk what the "IV" stands for...but I have manuals for a '91 Talon TSi and a '91 Galant VR4. Those are DSMs, I hope that helps.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Diamond Star Motors?? idk what the "IV" stands for...but I have manuals for a '91 Talon TSi and a '91 Galant VR4. Those are DSMs, I hope that helps.
                    You're the reason why I want a DSM IV manual.


                    Hehe.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      You're the reason why I want a DSM IV manual.


                      Hehe.
                      I'm not sure if the terms "Awesome" and "Really-Really-Ridiculously Good-looking" are in the DSM IV manuals, because they are not classified as mental disorders.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        cant view anything you posted.

                        oh, and Alex Smith is garbage.
                        I disagree. He gets the job done, he wins games.

                        Comment


                        • ok, I see that first photo now, Dezz....was that his response to Shady??
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I disagree. He gets the job done, he wins games.
                            well he won 2 so far, so he's got THAT going for him....though looking at the games that KC has won so far, their RBs had RIDICULOUS games.
                            As far as I'm concerned, Alex Smith has won precisely ****, bro. zero playoff wins, he's basically a regular season hero to those who buy into that BS like you do. Just because Trent Dilfer won a super bowl, doesn't mean game managers win.
                            Even me, someone who doesn't like Russell Wilson, can acknowledge that he at least has a special skill set that makes him more valuable than guys like Smith.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • And in the end, what do regular season wins mean? Not a damn thing once the playoffs start, that's for sure.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                ok, I see that first photo now, Dezz....was that his response to Shady??
                                No, but it should be.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X