This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    whoa....nobody takes shots at coaches.....

also, who the **** talks **** when they can't even play in the game? what a biznatch lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Hakeem Nicks looked good last night.
      I agree. That post game suit was killer!

Comment

Yea, but that's ONE guy lol.
        yeah but that one guy is better then all the other ones you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          yeah but that one guy is better then all the other ones you are talking about.
          lol i meant his comment about how he had more than Roddy....who cares about ONE guy when a DE has more TDs than an entire WR corps, so youre agreeing with actually.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol i meant his comment about how he had more than Roddy....who cares about ONE guy when a DE has more TDs than an entire WR corps, so youre agreeing with actually.
            Yeah I know what you meant :P I'm saying that Roddy White (with matt ryan throwing to him) is better then all the jets receivers combined....just put him out there by himself in a one receiver package and you would improve the jets offense :P

Obviously exaggerating a bit but truthfully I think the fact that JJ Wat has more TD's then some of the top WR's in the NFL is far more impressive then the fact that he has more then all of the Jet's WR's put together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              I agree. That post game suit was killer!
              hahaha

who would interview that bum? =P
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                Yeah I know what you meant :P I'm saying that Roddy White (with matt ryan throwing to him) is better then all the jets receivers combined....just put him out there by himself in a one receiver package and you would improve the jets offense :P

Obviously exaggerating a bit but truthfully I think the fact that JJ Wat has more TD's then some of the top WR's in the NFL is far more impressive then the fact that he has more then all of the Jet's WR's put together.
                all true.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Tom Coughlin: “We could play this one right out there in this parking lot, as far as I’m concerned."

Is Tommy talking ****? lol

Comment

Tom Coughlin: We could play this one right out there in this parking lot, as far as Im concerned."

lol....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Tom Coughlin: “We could play this one right out there in this parking lot, as far as I’m concerned."

I don't know about **** talking but it sure seems like he's taking this one personal and I like it .....no mercy for the ****ing eagles is fine by me....

Comment

• So long as we win!!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          I don't know about **** talking but it sure seems like he's taking this one personal and I like it .....no mercy for the ****ing eagles is fine by me....
                          I love it, holds a lot more weight when he says something.

Comment

• my roommate and his gf are going to hungary for a week starting tonight, and im super excited because it means i dont have to hear her voice for that whole time. BEST WEEK EVERRRRR!!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I love it, holds a lot more weight when he says something.
                              I flip flop when it comes to TC right now its seems to me he is coaching loose and he has the players attention... I'm feeling the all in vibe...when they are in that zone they win

this two day wait sucks !
                              Last edited by byron; 10-10-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• **** the eagles

Comment

Working...
                                X