Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apparently Giants are looking at Mike Williams......he's ok I suppose, but....it better only be for that same 6th round pick that Buffalo got him for
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I understand....but, even you yourself have said "he's a good wr", but his injury is not going to cripple this team.
      But if youre in position to catch the ball, and don't....then how GOOD are you actually?!
      It wouldn't be that bad if we weren't so lean at WR.....Especially in experience.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        It wouldn't be that bad if we weren't so lean at WR.....Especially in experience.
        Well, that's the main issue is depth. This offense isn't THAT complicated in comparison to the previous. There's plenty of room for people to step up here, so we'll see what happens. I think not having Jennings at the same time of this debacle actually hurts us more.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Pretty much....
          Well, I don't know if it was the system, or just that having 2 proven WRs on a roster means its hard to respect both (in terms of covering them) the same.
          That being said, Cruz was meh last year too even when Nicks was playing, so...idk. He's just a guy.....
          But losing a WR is never good on a team as young as this.
          Also, I know Ill get flamed for this, but I thought Cruz looked like a blubbering baby when he was getting carted off.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Also, I know Ill get flamed for this, but I thought Cruz looked like a blubbering baby when he was getting carted off.
            it was definitely.....dramatic....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Easy to say from the comfort of your living room.

The sacrifice these guys go through to play in the NFL is something most of us can't understand.

Comment

• Yea, but he looked like T.O.

-_____-
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I would be pretty ****in sad as well if I lost my means of making a living
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

it was definitely.....dramatic....
                    Thats a much better word. "Blubbering baby" was a little over the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      I would be pretty ****in sad as well if I lost my means of making a living
                      Come on, hell be back, still collects his paycheck....

Comment

Come on, hell be back, still collects his paycheck....
                        Hes gonna be no where near being the same player, and the chances of him making it through this contract are gonna be really low if he can bounce back.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hes gonna be no where near being the same player, and the chances of him making it through this contract are gonna be really low if he can bounce back.
                          Whos saying that? Are you a doctor? Plenty of players have bounced back from worse.

Comment

that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard about this injury....of course he'll be back.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Well I'm finally back home and getting over that giant ****ing meltdown....... What the **** happened?

I still can't get over how bad the o-line was after being so solid for 3 weeks

Comment

That is far too much of a blanket statement but it IS tough to return in full form from this injury.
                                Cadallac Williams was never the same after this injury. Ryan Clady had this in 2010 and came back. But the OT position has a different set of physical needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X