• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

good morning boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

[][][]YAYYYYYYYYYYYY[][][]</p>[/quote]

Too bad he's 37 and not the same player he once was.....

Superman (Howard) can still beat him I think...

And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im busy as **** today, dunno if i'll be able to post much... gotta blow some **** for yesterdays **** up[/quote]

Alright.... that sucks. What happened?
      [/quote]

Comment

SHENANIGANS! EVERYWHERE, SHENANIGANS!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
          [/quote]
          No way bro. We gave away 3 1st rd picks, Kwame Brown and Marc Gasol. Don't get it twisted. The Suns didn't want to pay him 20 million. Bottom line. It looks like the Suns have given up.
          <font size="6" color="#ffa500">
          **** THE SUNS</font><font size="6" color="#ffa500">!!!</font>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im busy as **** today, dunno if i'll be able to post much... gotta blow some **** for yesterdays **** up[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

LOL

Comment

We should just not play next year and give the Cavs the ring right now.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im busy as **** today, dunno if i'll be able to post much... gotta blow some **** for yesterdays **** up[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

LOL
                [/quote]</P>

its very frightening that matt makes the shocks and whatever the hell else for planes.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
                  [/quote]
                  No way bro. We gave away 3 1st rd picks, Kwame Brown and Marc Gasol. Don't get it twisted. The Suns didn't want to pay him 20 million. Bottom line. It looks like the Suns have given up.
                  [/quote]

Bro, Kerr is destroying the team. Which sucks b/c as a Bulls fans, I LOVED kerr....
                  **** man....they need to get Nash out of there....and Amare while they are at it. They are ****ing those guys over big team. Let them win somewhere. They deserve it for sitting there and watching all this happen the past few years.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

Bro, Kerr is destroying the team. Which sucks b/c as a Bulls fans, I LOVED kerr....
                    **** man....they need to get Nash out of there....and Amare while they are at it. They are ****ing those guys over big team. Let them win somewhere. They deserve it for sitting there and watching all this happen the past few years.
                    [/quote]
                    Then they will buy out Sasha and Ben from what I am hearing. They should trade Amare and Nash only has one year left on his contract. It is crazy this team was so good 2 or 3 years ago. You are not even going to know who is on that team this year. I guess they are in "rebuilding" mode. I guess we will see who they get for Amare. They better get some damn good value and I hope he goes to the East.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
                      [/quote]
                      <font color="#ffa500" size="6">
                      **** THE SUNS</font><font color="#ffa500" size="6">!!!</font>
                      [/quote]

They got him for 30 cents on the dollar. Marc Gasol is Frank Stallone to Pau's Sly, Kwame Brown is a corpse and the first round picks are end of the first round picks that will probably turn out to be bad because Memphis is picking them. They robbed Gasol from Memphis. Chris Wallace took a ton of heat for that trade

Comment

Morning

(especially to you LT [])

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
                          [/quote]
                          <font color="#ffa500" size="6">
                          **** THE SUNS</font><font color="#ffa500" size="6">!!!</font>
                          [/quote]

[/quote]
                          Then they will buy out Sasha and Ben from what I am hearing. They should trade Amare and Nash only has one year left on his contract. It is crazy this team was so good 2 or 3 years ago. You are not even going to know who is on that team this year. I guess they are in "rebuilding" mode. I guess we will see who they get for Amare. They better get some damn good value and I hope he goes to the East.
                          [/quote]

Amare and Nash are gonna rock the Big Apple

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We should just not play next year and give the Cavs the ring right now.
                            [/quote]

hahahahahahaha

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              [/quote]

ugh, I'm starting to realize I wasn't really a fan of the Suns....just loved watching the players together haha. It's a damn shame what they are doing in the NBA nowadays.
                              I guess i really was just a Bulls and Nets fan all this time! lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hey Jpizzy, how do I jump on board the Danny Ware Fan Club train...I woulda jumped on last year had I known there was one.

Comment

Working...
                                X