This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
    [/quote]
    No way bro. We gave away 3 1st rd picks, Kwame Brown and Marc Gasol. Don't get it twisted. The Suns didn't want to pay him 20 million. Bottom line. It looks like the Suns have given up.
    <font size="6" color="#ffa500">
    **** THE SUNS</font><font size="6" color="#ffa500">!!!</font>
    [/quote]

Bro, Kerr is destroying the team. Which sucks b/c as a Bulls fans, I LOVED kerr....
    **** man....they need to get Nash out of there....and Amare while they are at it. They are ****ing those guys over big team. Let them win somewhere. They deserve it for sitting there and watching all this happen the past few years.
    [/quote]
    Then they will buy out Sasha and Ben from what I am hearing. They should trade Amare and Nash only has one year left on his contract. It is crazy this team was so good 2 or 3 years ago. You are not even going to know who is on that team this year. I guess they are in "rebuilding" mode. I guess we will see who they get for Amare. They better get some damn good value and I hope he goes to the East.
    [/quote]

ugh, I'm starting to realize I wasn't really a fan of the Suns....just loved watching the players together haha. It's a damn shame what they are doing in the NBA nowadays.
    I guess i really was just a Bulls and Nets fan all this time! lol
    [/quote]
    Oh here we go. The team starts going down the ****ter and you want to jump off the wagon. You are a fan and are just upset that they are dumping the whole team and starting over. The do have a unique style and Shaq slowed that down. They are not a half court offense team. I am sure they will get back to it and you will love them again. Stick with the Bulls I guess. Nets don't have too much going either.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey Jpizzy, how do I jump on board the Danny Ware Fan Club train...I woulda jumped on last year had I known there was one.
      [/quote]stop the bradshaw HATE.[:O]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey Jpizzy, how do I jump on board the Danny Ware Fan Club train...I woulda jumped on last year had I known there was one.
        [/quote]

Easy...i change my sig, and change the number to 4, therefore you are one of them! lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"]Hey Jpizzy, how do I jump on board the Danny Ware Fan Club train...I woulda jumped on last year had I known there was one.
          [/quote]stop the bradshaw HATE.[:O][/quote]

I know right... he's gonna be really good I think

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"]Hey Jpizzy, how do I jump on board the Danny Ware Fan Club train...I woulda jumped on last year had I known there was one.
            [/quote]

Easy...i change my sig, and change the number to 4, therefore you are one of them! lol
            [/quote]

Nice I'm down...I think we will use all three...but I really like Ware seems like a more complete back then AB.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And who approved that trade? Sasha Pavolvic and a retiring Ben Wallace for Shaq? That's Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown territory
              [/quote]
              No way bro. We gave away 3 1st rd picks, Kwame Brown and Marc Gasol. Don't get it twisted. The Suns didn't want to pay him 20 million. Bottom line. It looks like the Suns have given up.
              <font size="6" color="#ffa500">
              **** THE SUNS</font><font size="6" color="#ffa500">!!!</font>
              [/quote]

Bro, Kerr is destroying the team. Which sucks b/c as a Bulls fans, I LOVED kerr....
              **** man....they need to get Nash out of there....and Amare while they are at it. They are ****ing those guys over big team. Let them win somewhere. They deserve it for sitting there and watching all this happen the past few years.
              [/quote]
              Then they will buy out Sasha and Ben from what I am hearing. They should trade Amare and Nash only has one year left on his contract. It is crazy this team was so good 2 or 3 years ago. You are not even going to know who is on that team this year. I guess they are in "rebuilding" mode. I guess we will see who they get for Amare. They better get some damn good value and I hope he goes to the East.
              [/quote]

ugh, I'm starting to realize I wasn't really a fan of the Suns....just loved watching the players together haha. It's a damn shame what they are doing in the NBA nowadays.
              I guess i really was just a Bulls and Nets fan all this time! lol
              [/quote]
              Oh here we go. The team starts going down the ****ter and you want to jump off the wagon. You are a fan and are just upset that they are dumping the whole team and starting over. The do have a unique style and Shaq slowed that down. They are not a half court offense team. I am sure they will get back to it and you will love them again. Stick with the Bulls I guess. Nets don't have too much going either.
              [/quote]

fair enough....thing is with me and the suns....
              Ok, i was raised a bulls fan..i played basketball since i was 6, and who DIDNT love MJ....i followed the bulls and the bulls only...once MJ retired i started watching the nets cuz i could actually watch those games on tv, and i liked them too....but basketball wasnt the same so i didnt watch it anymore. for a long time.
              I was at a bar one night, nba playoffs started...i was watching a PHX/Dallas series, and me and my friend really got into PHX...so i started following them. I didnt even get into basketball again fully until 2 season ago tho...I just cant get into basketball anymore man....It's too business, and being heavily effected by the economy.
              I'm sticking with football and baseball. basketball honestly infuriates me.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just cuz Ware is better than bradshaw doesnt mean that i hate AB. Quit puttin words in my mouf, fool!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Just cuz Ware is better than bradshaw doesnt mean that i hate AB. Quit puttin words in my mouf, fool!
                  [/quote]lol how do you know wares better then ab?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm sticking with football and baseball. basketball honestly infuriates me.
                    [/quote]
                    Bulls will be pretty good soon. They need to get a center. Nets, I don't know man. Carter is killin them.

Comment

<font size="6">WOW!!!

</font>According to the same source that disclosed Terry Porter was about to
                      be fired as Suns coach, the Rockets are leaning toward swapping Tracy
                      McGrady's expiring $22M contract, Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks for
                      Leandro Barbosa and Amare Stoudemire, who owns an escape clause after
                      next season and is demanding an extension this summer to waive it.

(New York Post)

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm sticking with football and baseball. basketball honestly infuriates me.
                        [/quote]
                        Bulls will be pretty good soon. They need to get a center. Nets, I don't know man. Carter is killin them.
                        [/quote]

Derrick ****ing Rose.................

God, that killed me

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">WOW!!!

(New York Post)
                          [/quote]

<font size="6">NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

MOMMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          </font>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Just cuz Ware is better than bradshaw doesnt mean that i hate AB. Quit puttin words in my mouf, fool!
                            [/quote]lol how do you know wares better then ab?[/quote]

I've actually seen Ware play more than I have AB.
                            @ UGA that is. He has qualities that are underated for RBs....vision...**** nobody talks about anymore. Everyone just wants speed. If he get's the plays he deserves, youll see he's legit.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

<font size="6">LT!!!

</font>The Knicks are on the verge of acquiring the second pick of the NBA draft. The second pick of the 2003 draft, that is.
                              A deal that would send Quentin Richardson to Memphis for Darko Milicic, the player selected after LeBron James and before Carmelo Anthony and Dwyane Wade, is close to being finalized. The 7-foot Milicic has been a disappointment since entering the league but he would give the Knicks
                              a shot-blocker on their front line. Both Milicic and Richardson are
                              entering the last year of their contracts. For weeks, team president
                              Donnie Walsh has been trying to trade up to acquire Spanish point guard
                              Ricky Rubio, who coincidentally could be drafted second by Memphis.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">WOW!!!

(New York Post)
                                [/quote]

Landon, you cannot honestly tell me, that if that deal DID go down, it wasnt purely for monetary purposes. McGrady is a liability and Amare is at his prime. Personally I'd take Barbosa over those other 2 scrubs any day. Where's the competition? Wheres the teams willing to take the penalty by spending the money. Youre in it to win it or you better ****ing quit it.....thats what my dad told me before he would punch me in the face during sports
                                j/k that never happened =P
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X